Chapter Thirty Seven

Six days later. One day before they leave.

Paisleys pov

"How the hell do I say this?" I stress, yanking on my hair so hard that I am surprised it hasn't fallen out yet.

"I don't know... Should we just come out fully with the truth or start off with something simple?" Ana asks, also stressing as she paces back and forth with me in her bedroom.

"Yeah okay umm. How about this... 'So good news is, I'm not actually sick with the flu or anything, it's morning sickness because.. Surprise! I'm pregnant.' Haha no." I say, starting off in an overly enthusiastic tone but ending in a groan. This is never going to work. "Fuck when you say it that way it sounds like an awful idea." Ana sighs.

"Can we just not tell them?" She asks. I look at her with a mixture of confusion and sadness. "We could, but how awful would that be for the boys to find out while they're gone through a magazine or something." I say, remembering how fast the rumours spread when Jocelyn had gained just the tiniest bit of weight and people automatically knew she was pregnant.

"That would be pretty awful. Ugh paisley what are we going to do?" Ana says, she tears up and collapses on the bed with an 'oomf' following.

We all stay silent for a moment. Not really knowing what to say. But finally, I come across the only plan that I can. And that is to jut tell him.

"Okay. I'm going to tell him. Wish me luck." I say suddenly, standing up and rushing out of their rooms before I change my mind.

"LUKE!" I yell as I slide down the stairs at a rapid pace. I have to tell him now. "Yeah Paisley?" He yells back, I hear footsteps running up the stairs and I sigh. This is it.

"Are you going to throw up again?" He asks as he breathlessly reaches me on the second floor.

"No umm. I actually need to talk to you about something." I say, adding a nervous smile as I pull him with me down the stairs. I honestly didn't think he was going to get up here that fast, I thought I would have been able to at leased get to our bedroom before he paused his game with Michael and showed up.

"Alright... I-is something wrong?" He asks, suddenly growing pale as he grabs my hands in his own in the middle of the hallway.

"No. No not at all." I say quickly. Too quickly. He gives me a 'really' look and I simply shrug. "Let's just go to our room to talk about it. Okay babe?" I say in an overly enthusiastic tone.

He looks a little concerned. I would be to if I were him since I just showed like six different emotions in the span of a minute.

From the corner of my eye is see Jocelyn coming down the stairs as Ana heads up them with Calum. I guess she thought now was as good as time as ever, just like me. Jocelyn shoots me a thumbs up and I just manage to see it before I close the door with Luke beside me.

"So what's wrong? Why did you need to talk about?" He spits out, obviously anxious about what I could tell him.

"How about you sit down before I tell you. Yeah?" I chuckle nervously, grabbing his arm and pulling him to our king sized bed.

"Paisley what's going on?" He asks worriedly, obeying me and sitting down, but he looks so scared right now I don't know if I will be able to tell him. He runs his fingers through his hair and looks up at me expectantly.