Chapter Thirty Three

You're gonna need to know some stuff for this chapter. It's based...

-3 months later.
-In Manitoba. :-)
-They aren't married yet either.

Paisleys pov

"Jocelyn I'm scared." I say over the receiver, pushing my hair out of my face and bringing my knees up to my chest as I rock back and forth on the bathroom floor.

"What? Why? What's going on?" She rushes, almost yelling into the phone. I wipe away some tears and sigh.

"Please just... come back home, I need to talk to you about something extremely important." I say, trying my best not to break down in tears as I look down at myself. He's never going to forgive me.

"Okay love, I'm on my way, do you want me to call Luke?" She asks. I quickly respond. "No!" I yell, making it very clear that I do not want him here right now.

"Alright. I'm about five minutes away. Ana's with me, I hope that's okay." She says sympathetically, I hear the honking of a horn followed by Jocelyn screaming profanities at the drivers. She was an angry driver before, but now that she's six months pregnant she's even worse, it's actually quite funny.

"Yeah, yeah that's perfectly fine. I was going to call her right after you anyways." I whisper so she doesn't hear the crack in my voice. The last thing I need is for her to be stressed.

"Are you okay?" She asks hesitantly. I wait a minute or two before responding, mostly scared that I will break down.

"No. Not really. I'm scared and angry and sad and so many other emotions I don't even understand." I explain, that's when the tears start flowing down my face again. I slam my hand down on the floor in anger, hoping to stop the tears, I'm such a baby. Baby.

"We're walking up the stairs right now... Now we're coming to the door.... We're opening the door... Where are you?" She says each thing as she does it. I hang up the phone and set it down beside me.

"I'm in here." I call, trying my best to look like I didn't just cry for an hour straight. I hear footsteps rapidly approaching the bathroom and I move out of the way of the door. They open it and immediately are at my side, Ana kneeling beside me and Jocelyn sitting on the closed toilet lid.

"Awe babe what's wrong?" Ana asks, rubbing my back soothingly, Jocelyn wipes my tears away with her thumb and they both stare at me expectantly.

I begin to speak, but nothing comes out, the only thing I can get out it a muffled sob. Shît hits the fan again and soon I am nothing but a heaping mess of tears and mascara.

Ana brings me into a hug, which I appreciate since it's calming me. I always liked hugs, especially from people I love like Luke, the rest of the boys, Jocelyn, Ana, and my dad.

After a good ten minutes of this I finally stop and I am able to breathe again. "Luke's never going to forgive me." I say simply, into Ana's shoulder. I pull away and wipe my teary eyes. I probably look like shît right now, but I don't care.

"What's wrong Paisley?" Jocelyn asks. She sounds a little irritated, I would be too if I were her. All I'm doing is crying and not giving them information, it's annoying, for both of us.

"I'm fûcking pregnant." I say, a mood swing kicking in and my sad mood completely vanishing, only to be replaced with an angry one. "I'm fûcking pregnant and Luke's going to kill me." I groan loudly, throwing my head backwards into the cupboard.

"Paisley. Babe. Luke's not going to kill you. This is amazing! Don't you see that? You guys are having a baby!" Jocelyn says, grasping my hands in her own as she shimmies her way down towards me. It doesn't look that easy, her belly is huge for being only six months along.

"No Josie! It's not good. They're leaving for tour right away! A year long tour. He's going to miss everything, so is Michael, you know." I snap, causing her to gasp and cover her mouth.

"Since when are they having a tour?" She whispers to herself. Then it is my turn to gasp.

"You mean Michael didn't tell you?!" I ask, she shakes her head slowly and begins crying. Then Ana begins crying, though I don't know why.

"Ana what's wrong?" I ask, my voice cracking as I begin to cry again. Isn't this the best day ever.

"I'm pregnant too!" She groans pulling on her hair stressfully. We all groan and sob together loudly. How fantastic is this?

"They're going to miss the birth of all of our children!" Jocelyn moans, leaning so her head is resting on my shoulder.

"Calum's going to be so angry at me when I tell him." Ana whispers, leaning her head on my other shoulder.

"Luke's going to be so angry at me when I tell him." I say, following their actions and leaning my head on Jocelyn's head. It's kind of weird, three grown women sitting on a bathroom floor sobbing by themselves.

"I'm so angry at Michael." Jocelyn adds. I don't blame her, they leave for tour in a week, when was Michael planning on telling her that they were going to be gone for a full year? God, boys are the worst.

"Well what are we going to do?" Ana asks sadly, sniffling at the end of her sentence.

"Be there for each other, that's for sure." Jocelyn says, her motherlike instincts kicking in as she stands up, wipes her face, and smiles. She helps me and Ana up and then leads us to the kitchen.

"I'm craving a burger. You guys want to go to McDonald's or something?" She asks, grabbing a fifty dollar bill from inside the cookie jar.

"Yes!" Me and Ana basically yell.

"Alright. Let's go fix our make up, then we are going to go to McDonald's, then the grocery store, then that movie store down the street." She says. I don't question her orders, I know what she has planned.

As we all walk to the bathroom, Ana leans over to me. "Are you going to tell Luke?" She asks. I shrug.

"Should I? Because if he wants this baby then I don't think he'll want to leave for his tour, and if he doesn't want the baby then he won't want me to have it either..." I trail off, looking towards her for answers.

"So it sounds bad either way... I'll tell Calum when you tell Luke. We can do it together, that way we have each other for support." She says, I nod my head, liking her thinking.

"Wait.. How far along are you guys?" Jocelyn interrupts once we get in the bathroom.

"The thing said almost three months." I say. "Four months." Ana says. I give her a high five even though I feel depressed. It's not the future baby that is making me feel this way though, it's Luke. His reaction could either make or break me.

This next week will be the longest week of my life.

(A/N)

Idek what I just wrote but bare with me. I has a plan.

Just letting you guys know that this book will be ending shortly, the next couple chapters will be leading to an ending.

Shoutout to my friend cake_hoodingsa who is awesome. Also to my friends micheal_clifford--- and Hemmotran 
I love you guys.