Chapter Fourteen

There is a magical time skip because I need to chill. Even Michael is telling me to. ^^

Paisleys pov (three weeks later)

"It's a miracle that you are alive Paisley." The nurse tells me as she pushes me around in a wheel chair.

"I know, you've told me before." I laugh, smiling up at the kind lady. She takes me outside for about twenty minutes everyday so I can get fresh air, however, i think this may be the last time she will need to. I'm getting released today, where I will be going home to Australia with my dad for a month or so.

Ana and the others are staying here for a bit to keep an eye on my business. I love them dearly. Speaking of Ana, her and Calum have been spotted sneaking around, they are definitely an item. I'm glad they did though, it took away some of the fuss about mine and Luke's little accident. It surprisingly didn't go around like I thought it would, mainly because Luke didn't get hurt. Nothing too bad anyways like me. But I would rather it happen to me then him.

Unfortunately, the boys had to leave before I was finished my surgeries, management hadn't let them stay. I didn't get to say goodbye, that saddened me.

But now that I am okay, I have decided that I will definitely have to make a date with them where I can properly talk to them without hating on one of the four boys.

That won't be too hard considering their next concert in Australia is scheduled for a week after I get there.

I haven't been able to contact any of them since my phone was crushed in the accident, but my dad has been updating Ashton every day, and I am sure Ashton had been keeping the boys updated as well.

"Are you ready to go?" The lady asks me, giving me a smile and pushing me towards the van that my dad rented.

"Sure am." I nod. My dad had just finished signing all of the papers for me and now we were ready to go to the airport.

She pushes me into the van and straps my wheel chair to the floor. Luckily I'll only have to have this wheel chair for about three more weeks, that's when my casts will be off of my arm and hand and I'll be able to use crutches.

We drive off and for the first twenty minutes to the airport, the trip is silent. My dad is a little on the quiet side now. After everything with my mom, then my brother, and then I got in that accident, it changed him a lot. He doesn't trust anyone with me now, he has to be in the room and with me at all times. I don't blame him though.

When I first got out of surgery and saw him for the first time, he cried for hours and hours on end. I have never seen my father cry before, but he really did once I saw him.

When I got to the airport, I was immediately asked by three teenage girls for my autograph. I was a little confused at first, but then I realized that they wanted it because I'm friends with the boys.

Yes, friends. Even though I do love Luke dearly, I don't know if he still feels that spark that I know I will. So I'm not going to act on it, just because I don't want to get my heart broken again. He said he loved me, but I haven't had time to discuss any of this with him either.

I give the girls the autograph and take a couple pictures with them, then my dad rushed me to the flight.

When we get on there, I have to get off my wheel chair since all of the handicapped stall thingys are already booked, I don't mind though. My dad helps me hobble over, still not saying a single word to me.

When the flight finally takes off, I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep. A semi comfortable one at that, seeing as a small child, no where over the age of three is pushing on the back of my seat right in my lower back.

Luke's pov

"Do you think she is going to get a new phone any time soon?" I push, staring deep into Ashton's hazel eyes. I know that if paisley got a new phone that he would surely have her number.

I really need to talk to her, I haven't since the accident, and there is a lot of things that need to be discussed. One of them being her last words that she spoke to me.

I love you Luke.

If that was true, which I am really hoping that it is, then she might want to try things again. I would be the happiest man on earth if I got to have paisley again.

Screw the super models, screw other celebrities, I want paisley. She is my super model, she is amazing, and I love her so much.

I hope she isn't mad at me for all those years ago and all the pain I might have put her through, I hope she understood that I did it out of pure selflessness and I only wanted to help her forget me. At leased that's what I aimed for, I failed miserably.

"Luke. I've told you at leased fifty times, and I am not going to tell you again. I DONT HAVE PAISLEYS NUMBER. Piss off." Ashton stresses, pushing me out of the way as he walks to the bathroom. I sigh and walk to Calum's hotel room, it's right across from ours. I push open the door, not bothering to knock.

"Calu-" I begin, but am immediately cut off.

"No Luke, I still don't have Paisleys number. Go away." Calum speaks, he's laying on his bed, playing Fifa with Michael. I sigh again and then exit the room.

Let's just say that I have repeated this process more then once or twice. Probably around ten times per person. And that was only today. Yesterday Ashton got so angry at me that he went out and bought duct tape for my mouth to shut me up. It was not a pleasant time.

Since I have nothing better to do then mope around and sigh repeatedly, I decide on going for a walk to the gas station to pick up some snacks.

On the way there, I make sure to be extra careful and scan all my surroundings before crossing the street and everything. I only have to stop about five times to give an autograph and take a picture, so I get there in about twenty minutes.

Once I'm in the place and scanning the isles full of chocolate bars and candy bags, I catch sight of the back side of a very familiar person. Not their butt in back side, I mean like their hair and clothing choice.

"P-Paisley?" I ask, tapping on the persons shoulder.

(A/N)

Yay, everything is all ogre now.

That SHREK is love, SHREK is life video has ruined my childhood. Just thought you guys should know that...