Chapter Thirty Six

Idk if I posted that pic before but dayyyyyyuuuummmmm. I almost died.

Luke's pov

"WE HAVE BROUGHT FOOD!" A womanly voice cheers, cause me to jolt awake and groan. I snuggle closer to paisley, stroking her head as I do so, that's when I gasp.

Paisleys hair isn't short.

I open my eyes, screaming when I see that I am cuddled up next to Calum instead of paisley. Calum's eyes open at the sound of my voice and he also starts screaming.

"Get off me you shirtless dweeb!" I yell, noticing that his arm is still draped over me and mine is still draped over him. We push off of each other quickly, breathing heavily as we do so.

"What the fûck man?" Calum yells, shooting upwards and running to the other side of the living room.

"I could ask you the same thing!" I yell back, mimicking his actions and running further away from him, ducking behind the couch. That was the most traumatic experience I've gone through in a while, holy hell.

All of a sudden, giggles fill the room. Me and Calum snap our heads over to the sound and see Paisley, Ana, and Jocelyn killing themselves laughing, along with Ashton who seems very confused right now.

"That was.. The funniest thing.. I've seen." Ana says, leaning her head on Paisleys should to keep from falling over in laughter.

"You should have seen your faces!" Jocelyn screams, clutching her stomach as she does so. Oh so it was their faults.

"You did this?" I asks, shooting Paisley a harsh but playful glare. She nods her head while laughing profusely. I am surprised she still standing by the amount of laughter coming from her mouth. I'd be dying from my stomach hurting so much.

"Anyways... We bought some food... Are you guys gonna keep cuddling or are you coming to eat?" Anna teases, still laughing along with the rest of the girls.

"Oh be quiet." Calum says, walking towards them with flustered cheeks. They turn and begin to go to the kitchen. I follow behind them, putting on my best frowning face as paisley turns to face me.

"That wasn't very funny Paisley, I could've accidentally kissed him. That would've been disgusting." I say, trying my hardest not to laugh. Now that I think about it, it actually is kind of funny. We were pretty frightened.

Paisley burst out laughing at my remark, her laugh is so contagious that I also begin to laugh. "I'm sorry will you ever forgive me?" She teases, pulling out her pouting face.

"Only if you give me a kiss." I say, her fake pout fades away and she smiles, a dimple making its way onto her cheek.

"Okay." She says, jumping up onto me and kissing me passionately. Her arms wrap around my neck and hold her there while I wrap my hands around her waist and hug her. My hands travel to her bum and I give it a small squeeze, laughing when she squirms.

"Breakfast can wait, yeah?" I murmur, smiling into her lips as I go off trail and side step into our bedroom. I carry her to the bed, not letting our lips separate.

"I love you Paisley." I say quietly, setting her down on the bed and laying on top of her. I hover over her, though or chests are still touching. I can feel her rapid heartbeat against my own and I want nothing more than her at this moment.

I slowly detach our lips and begin leaving mini hickeys down her jaw, and towards her neck. I hear her gasp and I think it's a good thing, but then she pushes me off of her quickly, leaving me horny, and confused. I go to kiss her again but she stops me.

"I-I can't right now Luke." She blurts, getting up quickly and rushing out of the room. I hear her run across the hallway, past the living room, and to the bathroom.

"What the fûck?" I say, sitting myself on the bed and running my fingers through my messy morning hair. All of a sudden a gagging noise rings out. I instantly fly up from my place and rush to the sound.

I'm not the first one to get to the bathroom however, it's Jocelyn, and she closes the door before I have time to see what is going on.

Jocelyn's pov

"No no, go ahead and eat, the girls and I ate already." I say, giving the two boys a smile and moving closer to Ana. She's about as white as a ghost and I feel awful. I would be nervous too if I had this kind of secret roaming around.

I grab her hand and smile at her, some of the colour returns to her face but not much. "You good?" I whisper over to her. She looks like she could pass out any minute.

"Yeah, I just feel a little nervous, and sick." She says, looking towards her stomach. I am confused for a moment, so I think of an excuse to get me and Ana alone.

"Enjoy your food." I say to the boys, smiling lightly as I make my way out of the kitchen with Ana right beside me.

"Have you gotten any morning sickness yet?" I whisper, making sure no boys are lurking around anywhere in hearing distance.

"Yes, for about a month now, around this time as well." She sighs, walking with me up the stairs and to my room. There's a bathroom in there that she should be able to use.

"I'm going to go get Paisley. Stay near the toilet so if you need to puke then it goes in there and whatever. There's some anti-nausea pills in the bottom drawer on the right side. They could help or they could make it worse, depending on your body so that's a risk you have to take." I explain, leading her into our bathroom and closing the door tightly.

I hobble back down the stairs, my belly not making it very easy for me. Once I am at the bottom I turn the corner to hopefully find Paisley, it's not so hard though, considering she flew past me and into the bathroom. I shrug it off at first until I hear gagging. Not her too.

I walk quickly to the bathroom, well as fast as I can anyways, so I can try to close the door before any of the boys figure out what's going on. When I get there I quickly slam the door and lock it, then rush to Paisleys side. Sure enough she's emptying her stomach of her breakfast.

And so it begins.