Chapter Twenty Seven

*time skip* -one month later

I meant to do this, it isn't just another one of my random writers block skips lol.

Paisley's pov

"PAISLEY I HAVE A BUMP!" I hear Jocelyn scream at me through the phone. I pull it away from my head quickly for a short moment until I can hear her lower her tone a little, thankfully I did it fast enough that she didn't deafen me this time.

I chuckle and bring the phone back to my ear slowly.

"That's great Josie!" I say happily while adjusting the small phone so it rests comfortably between my ear and shoulder. I proceed to grab out my baking ingredients as I talk with her. It's mainly just her blabbering about her little baby bump, which I don't mind one bit since I love babies.

I've been talking with her and Ana for the past couple weeks on a daily basis rather than my 'once a week' calls. I've grown even closer to the two of them if that's even possible, thanks to the boys and their love life's.

Ana and Calum went public for the first time two weeks ago, causing lots of poor teenage girls hearts to be broken, but it's true love and the fans understand and support that. As for Michael and Jocelyn, well let's just say that nobody except our little group of friends knows about the whole baby deal. They were already public before so it luckily didn't transmit any more attention their way, I know it would most likely cause a huge scene if word got out about the pregnancy.

After all my ingredients are out I lean against the smooth countertop and finish talking with Jocelyn, all while waiting for the oven to preheat. We continue to talk about random things, like usual. Sometimes they can be very inappropriate, but we're having fun so we don't care. The conversation lasts the usual fifteen minutes, up until she tells me that she's tired and wants to go for a nap. I let her, knowing that she needs rest and I will probably talk to her within the next couple hours, whenever she wakes up.

"I love you, have a good nap babe." I whisper, laughing lightly when she responds by fake snoring.

"Thanks Paisy, talk to you later. And I love you too." She yawns at the end, telling me that we have reached the end of our little conversation.

"Alrighty, bye." I say, then hang up the phone and slip it into my back pocket. As if on cue, the oven beeps giving me a warning that it is preheated and waiting for me to put the food in there.

The thing is, today is the day that Luke and I decided on actually having a 'first' date since I finally am not tied down with any casts whatsoever. I was going to make something special, like lasagna since the boys all seem to love it. Thank god for that since its one of the five things I know how to cook, not including pancakes since I am a master at that.

He told me that he was going out with the boys for a while to do some 'top secret stuff' and to pick out a nice outfit. He gave me no other details so you can probably imagine my confusion on what to wear, that's why I pushed that problem away for now and started making some food. I like to procrastinate as you could probably tell.

I prepare the lasagna and stick it in the oven, then call Luke to hopefully get a hint on what he has planned. I wouldn't want to show up to a pet farm in a pretty dress. That would be bad.

It rings for a while, the same annoying tone you hear every time you call someone. I am about to hang up after a couple rings and no answer, but at the last minute someone finally answers.

"Hello?" Luke's heavenly voice asks, I smile at the pure sound of it and wipe my free hand on my pants, getting rid of the left over spices that have spilled on my hands.

"Hey babe. How are you and the boys doing?" I ask. I hear a low mumbling in the background before he begins to speak.

"We're doing good, how about you angel?" He asks, footsteps enter my ears and I assume he's walking to a more quiet place.

"Good, just finished cooking our supper... Now are you going to tell me where we are going?" I ask, not being able to contain the questions flooding in my mind and out of my mouth. He laughs into the speaker lightly.

"Not yet babe, you'll find out in time." He says casually, I groan, knowing very well that he was going to give me that answer.

"Well can you at least give me a hint on what to wear? I don't want to be to casual or to dressy. You know what I mean?" I ask, I can almost picture him smirking right now. He thinks it's hilarious to tease me.

"Wear one of your summer dresses, add a necklace or something, do your hair all pretty, I don't know." He rushes. I smile, he loves it when I straighten my hair, maybe I'll do that today.

"Okay Hun well it sounds like you're busy so I'll let you get back to your top secret boy stuff." I say, emphasizing the last little bit and giggling. He sighs into the phone.

"Okay, well I love you, I'll be home to pick you up at around eight thirty. Tell your dad that I say thank you for the stuff you don't know about." He laughs.

"I love you too Luke, and I will tell him that. Bye babe." I say, then repeat the same process I had earlier and click the end button.

Whatever Luke has planned is probably big, as much as I told him not to waste money or time, he has probably gone out of his way to plan something. He's stubborn like that. But I love him so it's okay. 

(A/N)

This chapter is dedicated to micheal_clifford--- and Hemmotran for being such great friends. I love you guys. I hope you are okay Leah... <3

-Caitllin