Chapter Thirty Four

Luke's pov ( ^_^)

"Paisley! I'm home." I call, setting my keys down as I walk to our shared bedroom. Calum walks in the door, repeating my process only calling Ana instead of Paisley.

I turn on the lights and notice paisley isn't in our bed. That's odd.

"Paisley?" I call, walking out of my bedroom and to the kitchen. She's not there either. I turn the corner to look in the living room and I walk straight into Calum.

"Shit sorry man.. Have you seen Paisley?" I ask, rubbing my jaw which collided with his cheek.

"Nah, have you seen Ana?" He asks, also rubbing his face.

"No." I say confusingly, that's when I see the lights from the tv flicker in the living room. I motion for Calum to follow me as I lead him to the living room, almost a hundred percent sure that they're in there.

The first thing I see is a mass of pillows, but once I get past that part I see Jocelyn, Ana, and my beautiful Paisley sprawled out all over each other, sleeping like little angels. Blankets, pillows, wrappers, and other girl stuff litter the floor beneath them, and I will admit, their pillow bed looks comfy as fûck.

Calum and I coo at the sight. Not the most manly thing to do, but there's no one else here to judge us. They look adorable. So we really don't care.

"Should we carry them to their rooms?" Calum asks quietly, taking the remote and shutting off the tv which was playing some kind of Chinese commercial. It's going pretty loudly, at lease enough that it would wake me up if I was sleeping out here. But I'm a light sleeper so anything pretty much wakes me.

"No, I think we should leave them here. It would be easy to carry paisley since our room is right around the corner, but you'd have to carry Ana up three flights of stairs. Plus we couldn't leave Jocelyn down here all alone, we'd have to carry her up to Michaels room. And that's on the second floor of this damn mansion. We couldn't do any of that without waking them." I explain. He nods his head, though I know he didn't listen to a word I just said. He has a tendency to zone out, as I have a tendency to ramble on.

"Grab your stuff Calum. We're sleeping down here." I say simply, snapping him out of his gaze and pointing to the stairs. He nods his head and runs up the stairs, tripping as he does so. I feel like he's more clumsy than I am. And I have these long lanky legs that I have to operate.

I walk slowly to my room, making sure I'm quiet as I change into some sweatpants and a muscle-tee. Usually I would sleep in my boxers, but I doubt Ana or Jocelyn would like to see that. Paisley would and Calum might just because.. Cake. But the other girls, probably would not enjoy that sight very much. (Yes they would Luke. Don't lie to yourself)

As I walked back to the living room, I hear the front door open. I go towards it, knowing it's either Ashton or Michael. It's probably Michael since Ashton decided he wanted to go out tonight with his other friends. He wouldn't be back at eleven o'clock at night if he went to the bar.

As I approach the door I find that I am right, it was Michael.

"Hey man. How'd the prepping go?" I ask, leaning up against the counter as he drops his stuff and instantly raids the fridge for pizza.

"Fine I guess. Everything's ready. I just need to talk to Jocelyn about it." He mumbles, grabbing the box and closing the fridge.

"You still haven't told her?" I ask, rolling my eyes and running my fingers through my now short hair.

"No. I don't know how to tell her. I feel like I've waited too long now. Like we're leaving in a week." He stresses taking a bite out of the cold pizza, I go to reach for the last slice but he slaps my hand away roughly and continues munching. Asshole.

"Tell her tomorrow. You need to. This is one of our biggest tours so far. It's also the longest. She deserves to know that." I explain. He looks sad as he receives the information, I would be too. He's going to miss the birth of his baby. And also its first nine months. That's got to be sad. I couldn't imagine it. He nods his head in understanding and I know that's a cue that this topic is over.

"We're all sleeping on a pillow bed in the living room by the way. Your girlfriend is there too." I say, breaking the silence and walking out of the kitchen.

I'm glad we all live together now. We all pieced in a bunch of money now we all live together in this huge mansion. Me and paisley got the first floor basically to our selves, Michael and Jocelyn get the second floor, Calum and Ana get the third floor, and Ashton gets the basement. Sometimes I feel bad for him so I let him sleep in the room next to ours, but only when me and paisley aren't feeling up to doing "things".

Yes, after that first time I grew more comfortable with it and now it happens pretty much as frequent as regular young couples would do it.

I walk to the living room and collapse beside paisley on her little bed, bringing her close to me for body heat. I know she gets cold in the middle of the night, so I cuddle her so she's warm, even though I am usually so hot that I'm sweating. But paisley always comes before me, and I would do anything she wanted me to.

"Goodnight angel." I say, kissing Paisleys forehead softly.

"Awe, goodnight to you too babe." Calum teases, puckering his lips at me. I roll my eyes and cover both of us up with blankets.

I'm going to miss her on the tour.

Management wouldn't let them come, they said it was bad for publicity reasons, which I find stupid as hell. I mean, I'm getting married to this girl, people are going to find out eventually.

I actually had to private dm a fan who had got a picture of Paisley and her ring asking her not to tell anyone, and in return the boys and I gave her a private concert all to herself. She had to sign a contract and everything, that's how serious management is about this. And As far as the fans are concerned, Paisley is just my girlfriend.

I close my eyes, trying to rid myself of my horrible thoughts and focus on Paisleys steady breathing against my chest.

(A/N)

Wow double update, I am on a roll lmfao. Thanks for reading. I hope you are enjoying these.

Please vote and comment! My goal is 9 votes and maybe I'll triple update. You'll never know unless you press that vote button. :-) ;-)

-Caitllin