Chapter Thirty One

Please enjoy this random picture of my road with fog on it. I got bored and took it a couple days ago.

Luke's pov

As we sat and ate dinner, I couldn't help the smile that was etched into my face. It seemed as if it was be there permanently, leaving a mark for the day my life changed forever.

The boys each talked about how cute me and Paisley were together, and I couldn't agree more with every word they said.

Paisley and I seemed to be having an endless staring contest, just looking into each other's eyes with goofy smiles showing. Anyone who saw us would know right off the bat that we were in love, it's pretty obvious. My love for paisley is basically seeping out of my eyes and mouth, creating a heart shaped drool pattern when it lands.

Wow that was some poetic shît right there. Way to go me.

"So when are the children coming?" Niall asks throwing a grape up in the air and catching it in his mouth, hardly recognizing what he just asked. My jaw drops open, almost hitting the table top due to pure shock. Paisley seems to have a better reaction than me however. She just chuckles.

"Not yet Niall. I don't think... We.. Are ready for children right now." She says, but the way she said 'we' makes me think she meant something else.

"Can I be the godparent?" Calum asks, followed by a pleading look. I sigh and run my fingers through my quiff. Yes, the quiff is back.

"When the time comes.. Maybe." Paisley smirks, she places her napkin on her plate and smiles. The boys continue their own conversations, leaving me and paisley in our own little world again.

"Thank you Luke, for all of this. I love you so much." She says, leaning over and placing a kiss on my lips. It gets a little more heated, but we both stop knowing that the boys have all stopped what they were doing and are now watching very intently.

"I love you too Paisley." I say, grasping her hand underneath the table. She intertwines our fingers and smiles, her small dimples showing.

"Alright boys, time to head in. Luke no longer needs us." Louis says in a fake mocking accent. The boys nod, knowing exactly what he means. They stand up from their chairs, Niall, Calum, and Michael both grabbing their plates and walking away with them.

Paisley doesn't seem to notice, she's too busy staring at our hands, one of which holds the ring that will bring us closer together than ever before.

When the boys are completely out of sight and I hear the faint sound of a car starting and driving away, I look back into Paisleys eyes and smile.
"I love you." I say, the words having more meaning than I ever thought possible. They weren't the ones you would say to just anyone, they were only meant for the one. And I knew for a fact that paisley was the one.

"I love you too." Paisley says, looking up from our hands and toward me. I see some tears welling up in her perfect eyes and I frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask frantically, is she not happy? Some start to stream down her face and I kiss them away quickly. I hate it when she cries, whether it's happy tears or sad tears.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong." She says, shaking her head and pressing her fingers to the corners of her eyes where her tear glands are, to stop the tears. "I'm just- it's just... I don't know..." She says, smiling at me for my own reassurance.