Chapter Six

Ashton's pov

"You know that something bad is going to happen between them." I sigh, giving Calum crap for starting this.

"I know. I'm sorry." He says, running his fingers through his hair and sighing heavily. You better be, you hot piece of ass.

As if on cue, a scream rings out from the room. Seconds later, paisley comes bursting out of the room. She slams the door behind her and slides down it dramatically. Her breathing is heavy and I can see tears welling up in her beautiful eyes.

I am ready to kill.

"What's wrong babe?" I say frantically, kneeling beside her and pushing some hair out of her eyes. She looks absolutely terrified.

"That. Wasn't. Michael." She says, taking a deep breath after every word. I look up at Calum confusingly, hoping to get some sort of answer from him, but then it clicks.

"Oh shit... What happened?" I ask.

"I hopped on his freaking lap. I thought- I thought that it was Michael. It wasn't Michael." She babbles, yanking on her shoelaces in frustration instead of her hair.

"It's okay, let's go back to mine." I tell her, I help her stand up, then I direct her back to my room. I give Calum a glare on the way there, knowing that this was his fault.

"I hopped on his lap Ashton, my face was this close away from his face." She yells once the door is closed and we were alone, she uses her hands to demonstrate the length of how far away they were from each other. Looks pretty freakin close to me. I can't imagine how frustrated she must feel with herself right now..

"I didn't want to see him let alone jump onto his fûcking lap Ashton." She yells frustratingly, she's pacing around the room now. She looks like she could kill something right now. Hopefully it's not me.

"Calm down, it's okay paisley." I tell her, trying to catch up to her before she wears a hole right through the floor.

"I CANT FÛCKING CALM DOWN." She yells, I can tell she is on the verge of tears, but I don't know if it is best for her to cry, she won't be able to stop.

However, I know that Luke is going to want to comfort her if she does, that could either be really bad, or it could be okay, depending on what paisley wants.

"Would you like to go to a bar or something?" I ask, it's not the best idea, but we're all legal, so it's okay.

"Yes." She nods, wiping her eyes and then fixing her hair. I knew she would want to. "I just want to forget about all of this." She sighs.

We quickly exit my room after she makes herself look a little more presentable. She insisted that she went home and changed first, so I offered to drive her so she could take some deep breaths to calm down.

Now we are on our way there, Calum is in the back seat, laughing at something Michael texted him. Mikey offered to stay back with Luke since he would be left all alone if he didn't.

"Can we talk about what happened earlier?" Paisley suddenly says, breaking me from my thoughts. I nod my head and glance at her.

"Like about Luke?" She asks, as if I would have said no. I nod, yet again.

"Go right ahead." I say, I see Calum gasp from the back seat then furiously tap on his phone, I don't know why.