Chapter Fifteen

I bet you an guess which one I made. We had to do a three minute painting for art class so I did that one. LMFAOOOO.

Still Luke's pov

"Oh, I'm sorry, you just looked like someone I know." I reply shyly, backing away when I see that the girl I just spoke to was in fact, not Paisley. She smiles and then continues looking around at the multiple types of gum on the shelf.

Actually, now that I look at her again, she looks nothing like paisley. I don't know what I could've been thinking. It might have just been the lighting, I don't know. I need to get a grip.

After five minutes of trying to decide on whether I want smarties or m&ms, I finally decide on smarties.

As I'm waiting in line to get the many boxes of candy I chose, I get the flashback of when I went to Paisleys house for the first time. We argued over which was better, smarties or m&ms. I chose m&ms, she chose smarties.

I smile at the memory, completely zoning out on the box in my hands.

"Excuse me sir?" A masculine voice says, kind of waving his hands in front of me.

"Oh, sorry." I apologize. I quickly pay for my food and then leave the small building, Paisley being the only thing on my mind.

"Oh my god! Is that Luke hemmings!" I hear a girl scream, I turn and look, curiosity getting the best of me. Though I really wish I hadn't, because seconds later an army of teenage girls came running my way. Of course I had to be in front of a mall when this happened, so there was a shît ton of people. I sighed and sprinted to the hotel, occasionally looking behind me to confirm that the girls weren't going to tear me to shreds.

Once I got to the hotel, I ran straight up the stairs, hoping to lose the last couple girls that made it this far.

Then once I got to my room, I slammed the door and made sure it was locked. "More fans?" Ashton questions from the bed. I nod my head, to out of breath to respond verbally.

"Well at leased we have fans.." He says. I like that part of Ashton, he's always finding the best in certain situations, unless they're really bad, then he's just as much of an emotional wreck as I am.

I walk to the bed, the one right across from Ashton, and I plop down on it. The sweat clinging to my forehead and chest could probably drown a small village. Gross, I know.

I sigh and pull off my sweater, then snuggle into the blankets. I fall asleep almost instantly, Paisley still being the one on my mind.

Paisleys pov

"Home sweet home." My dad laughs as we get to my old front yard. I smile at all the memories over here. Almost all of them involve Luke.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to head out to buy you a new phone, would you like to come with me or would you like to stay here?" My dad questions, that is the most I've heard him say in the past couple weeks. I'm surprised he's even giving me the option of staying by myself for half an hour while he buys one.

"I'll stay here, I'm kind of tired anyways." I say, telling the truth.

"I don't understand how you can be tired, you slept like a baby the whole plane ride." He laughs, he helps me out of the van and then pushes me inside the house, only struggling a little when he helped me up the stairs. Maybe he's just feeling better because he knows I'm safe here with him.

"All the years of getting up at 6:00 in the morning for school is finally catching up to me." I joke. My dad pushes me to the stairs before sighing.

"Hop up." He says, kneeling down in front of me and motioning for me to get on his back.

"No, dad I'll squish you." I say, backing up in my seat a little.

"You're going to get up those stairs one way or another. I'm going to carry you, do not fuss with me." He says sternly, he grabs my legs and I wrap my arms around his neck. He piggy backs me up the stairs, a lot of him grunting and my muffled laughs fill the room. By the time we get to my room, he's panting and I can see the sweat collecting on his forehead.

"I haven't worked out... since you were... four years old... Paisley." He breathes, setting me on my bed and then collapsing on it. I laugh lightly and pat his back.

"Good job dad, you're my hero." I say, leaning back and scratching at my cast. I'm still not used to this whole thing, it's a little difficult to do stuff now. But id rather be like this then Luke be like this, no matter how much he hurt me all those years back. I love him, always have, and probably always will.

Needless to says, that's the only thing I am nervous for. Seeing Luke again.

I already know that I love him, and he did tell me that he loved me, but I don't want to get my heart broken again if he actually doesn't.

An hour passes after my dad first leaves, I spend the whole time laying on my old bed staring up at the ceiling. I missed this house.

I miss the memories it held, ranging from my mom and brother to Luke and the boys.

I hear the opening and the closing of a door then footsteps coming up the stairs. A minute later my father appears from behind the door, a bag of French fries in one hand and my phone in the other.

"Here you go." He smiles, handing me the brand new iPhone and the McDonalds. It smells like heaven.

"Thank you dad. Love you." I say, reaching up for him. He immediately embraces me in a big hug, one of his world famous 'dad hugs'. They were my favourite, all the way until I met Luke, then Luke's became my favourite.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a long weeks wait before I see him again....

(A/N)

I apologize for the slow update, I have had major writers block for a while. But I have some ideas so stuff should pick up.

I'll probably be posting at lease 2 chapters tomorrow to make up for it though...

-Caitllin