Chapter Twenty Øne (Piløts)

Paisleys pov

"She's what?" I ask shocked. I think the other guys are just as shocked as I am since they can't seem to utter a single word. 

"Jocelyn is pregnant. She told me right before I left." He says quietly, a tear streams down his face as he explains it and I am praying to god that he is happy about this.

"Congratulations Mikey, I'm so happy for you guys!" I gush, shuffling over to him and engulfing him in a tight hug. His face is buried in my chest, which I didn't mean for it to happen, but he hasn't moved so I assume it's okay.
I motion for the other boys to come over secretly and they all seem to snap out of their daze and come over to Michael.

Luke pats him on the back, Calum ruffles his hair, and Ashton kinda just stands there hugging him awkwardly.

"Are you happy about this?" I ask him once we all pull away. He nods and wipes away the few tears the came down his face.

"Can I phone her or was this supposed to be kept a secret?" I ask, he shrugs.

"She didn't tell me not to tell anyone, not like I would've been able to keep it in if she did anyways, but I would prefer if you didn't just jump on her about it." He says, his voice neutral.

"Okay, so if I ask her to come out for a wine date or something do you think she'll tell me herself." I ask him, I sit down since my one good leg is tired at the moment.

"Yeah probably, you'll just have to be secretive." He tells me, he stands up and walks away to god knows where, followed by Calum and Ashton, leaving me and Luke alone in the kitchen.

Luke comes and sits beside me, slowly moving closer and closer shyly. He has this look on his face, I can't tell what it is, but it's weird.

"Can I just.." He begins, reaching for my face. I look at him with a questioning gaze when he begins poking my cheek repeatedly. Then he grabs my cheeks and squishes them together softly. He moves closer to me and picks up my arm, he looks at my arm with his thinking face on. I burst out laughing and look at him like he's a weirdo.

"What are you doing?" I ask, pushing his hands off of me and resting my head on his chest when he goes in for a hug.

"I was just making sure you were actually here and this wasn't just a dream. It all seems so perfect and I didn't want to get my hopes up." He says, moving closer to my face with ever word he spoke.

"I'm here Luke, I told you that already." I smile, I pull him closer to me and I kiss him passionately. It sets the sparks off and I instantly get butterflies. I call it the Luke effect since he's the only one who I get it from.

"I love you." I say, pulling away hesitantly. He giggles, causing me to giggle. "Why are you laughing Lucas?" I ask cheekily. We are still extremely close to each other, if either of us made any sudden movement, our lips would connect again.

"I love you too paisley." He says, he closes his eyes and leans in again. I immediately respond the same way.
I am just about to deepen the kiss when I feel him lift me up. I shriek at the sudden movement and grasp onto his neck tightly in fear.

"I've got you babe." He whispers in my ear, causing me to smile since it tickles. He walks towards the stairs, only tripping once on his long legs. Then he throws me up in the air a little to get a better grip and walks up the stairs with me. I'm surprised, he's obviously been working out.

He brings me to my room and sets me down on the bed, then climbs over me and peppers light kisses all over my face. I scrunch up my nose and laugh loudly once he stops.

"You're too cute." I say, poking at his little dimple and sticking my tongue out at him. He mimicked my actions then closes his eyes tiredly.

"Are you tired Luke?" I ask, stating the obvious.

"Yes, will you cuddle with me?" He asks sweetly, I nod my head and move into his warm chest, he wraps his protective arms around me and pulls me even closer, if that was even possible. I close my eyes and breathe in his scent, knowing very well that this will be the best nap/sleep of my life.

"Sweet dreams baby." I hear Luke mumble before I fall into a deep sleep. I know we just woke up like an hour ago, but you can never go wrong with a little extra sleep, especially while cuddling your favourite person.

And that's pretty much how every day for the rest of that week went. I loved every part of it.

(A/N)

Thank you for reading, you beautiful people. I love you.

-Caitllin