Chapter Thirty

Luke's pov (still)

"Just say 'I do'." I remember thinking to myself as I peel my eyes away from Paisley. I set down my guitar and picked up the small box containing the ring. I stared into Paisleys eyes as I approached her, the biggest -but most nervous- smile settling on my face. She looks shocked to say the least.

Tears are pouring out of her eyes and she has a smile on her face as well. It's a large one, just like my own. Thank god. That at leased proves that she isn't sad.

I can here the boys 'awe'ing from behind me. Hopefully they will still be doing that afterwards. As long as paisley says yes.

I smile even wider then I thought was possible when I got to the chair that Paisley was sat at. I kneel down on one knee, pulling the box from my left hand and shifting it so it fits in my right.

I open it slowly while looking at Paisley, seeming to forget everything as I stare into her beautiful eyes. Once it's fully opened, paisley gasps, getting the exact reaction I wanted. I clear my throat and wipe my eyes before beginning my little speech.

"My beautiful Paisy-pie. When I first met you I knew there was something more then just a best friend relationship. You were the first person to openly accept me for who I was, and made an effort to be my friend." I begin, she cries even harder and frantically wipes at her tears.

"I love you for everything you do baby. From the simple hand gestures you always do when you talk, to your nervous little habits you have. Everything.. A simple smile from you makes me the happiest man in the world. And the only thing that could make me even happier is if you would say yes to being my wife." I say, almost all in one breath. Just wanting to get it all out before I collapsed and had a panic attack or something. Not the first time that would have happened under a lot of pressure. Let's just say I had to go to the hospital the day of our very first big gig.

I take a deep breath and grasp one of paisleys hands in my own. She automatically laces them together. Now both of us are crying tears of happiness.

"My beautiful Paisley Aurora... Will you marry me?" I ask, holding the ring closer to her face so she can really think about her decision. She beams at me widely. Then the next few moments are ones that I will never forget.

"Yes Luke. Yes!" She cries, pulling me into her and sobbing into my shoulders, she peppers kisses all around my face, landing on my lips. I sigh in relief before I actually process what just happened.

Paisley just agreed to marry me.

Paisley and I are getting married.

I am going to marry Paisley.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" I cheer excitedly, picking paisley up and swinging her around as she holds my shoulders. Our classic 'happy news' routine. Only this time it is the happiest news of my life.

The boys erupt into a huge fit of cheers and claps, coming over and congratulating us both. Paisley looks extremely happy, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am also extremely happy. I get to spend the rest of my life with the person whom I love the most in the world.

I set paisley down and take her hand in my own. I grab the box from the table top and pull out the shiny diamond ring which I had cleaned for the third time in a month, yesterday. She holds her hand out for me and I slip it into her ring finger. She just seems to zone out on me and the ring for a second. Probably processing everything.

"I love you paisley." I say quietly, kissing her hand and pulling her into my chest.

"I love you too Luke." She says happily, then leans in and brings our faces together.

Our lips brush slightly before she connects them. It's almost like two magnets. They fit perfectly, and they are drawn together. Paisley is my other half. My soul mate.

Just like that Greek theory...

According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them apart into two separate people, forcing them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.

Now I have found my other half, and I intend on spending every part of my life with her until I die.

"To Mr and Mrs Hemmings!" Michael cheers, slapping me on the back and kissing paisley on the cheek. We all laugh and sit at the table, getting ready to eat what paisley and Harry have prepared.

I obviously sit beside Paisley, and even though I am surrounded by people, there is no one there except me and her.

My future wife.

(A/N)

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. As you can probably tell, the story is nearing an end. There is still probably going to be another ten chapters or so, but it is going to be ending shortly.

I just thought I should give you the heads up now so you weren't so shocked later on. ;p

Love you guys!

-Caitllin