Chapter Twenty

Just bought this... I laughed so fûcking hard when I realized that they photoshopped zayn into the picture oh my god. Sksksjsksj

Jocelyn's pov (surprise bitch)

"I love you Mikey." I whisper in his ear, trying desperately not to cry in the middle of an airport.

"I love you too Josie." He says, at this point, I can tell he is crying, so I let out some tears as well.

"Promise you'll call every day that you can?" I ask hopefully. Mikey and I haven't really been separated at all for a while now. After I finished university I got a good job and I can actually do most of it on the road, so I spent this entire tour with them. It's going to take a while for me to get used to not waking up beside my baby every day.

"Always." He whispers.

"Time to leave now Michael." Calum says blankly from the back, I can tell he is just as upset about leaving as me and Michael are, after all, Ana is staying here while he's on break to take care of paisleys business.

"Wait! One more thing." I say suddenly, now is a good of time as ever. I grab my bag and rummage through my purse while pulling Michael off to the side.

"Please don't be mad Michael." I say, taking a deep breath once I reach what I am looking for. He visibly pales as he looks at me in anticipation.

"What's w-wrong?" He asks quietly, not wanting to attract any more attention to us, the small crowd of fans is enough, we don't need the paparazzi here right now.

"Well... Umm Michael... I- I'm pregnant." I say, pulling out the stick to show him. He gasps and grabs it from my hands, eagerly looking at it like it could be a trick. "Are you serious right now Jocelyn?" He asks, I can't tell what he is feeling right now, he chose not to show any emotion. I nod my head and bite my lip in fear of how he will react. Little did I know that his next actions would make me so happy.

He pulls me in for a bone crushing hug while laughing happily to himself.
"I'm going to be a dad." He whispers, I feel hot drops of liquid hit the bare part of my neck and I know he's crying in happiness. I am also.

"We're going to be parents Michael." I say, pulling away and kissing him lightly.

"I am so-"

"Michael!" Calum yells, causing Michael to stop in the middle of his sentence and look at me sadly.

"I have to go now babe, I love you, and the baby. I'll be back soon, I'll fly back as soon as possible." He rushes, then is pulled back lightly by the security guard. I smile and wave at him as I watch him board the plane.

I hold my chin up higher and leave the airport as soon as the plane takes off, only stopping when a fan wanted an autograph or something. I compose myself quite well surprisingly, all the way until I get to my car. That's when I break down into sobs.

I don't know whether I'm crying happy tears or sad tears, it could be both. All I know is that I couldn't stop. And I didn't for a full day.

Michaels pov

The whole plane ride I was silent, my mind to caught up in all of this madness. Twenty minutes ago my biggest worry in the world was leaving Jocelyn for a couple months, now she's pregnant and I'm going to have to worry about leaving her and a baby? Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy about all of this, but I'm also scared and nervous as all hell.

I'm scared that I won't be a good enough father. Im scared that I won't be able to help Jocelyn like I want to. I'm scared that the baby won't know my name because of how bad I am at that kind of stuff. I'm scared of it all.

But I'm also happy.

I'm happy that she's having a baby, I'm happy that we are going to have a family, I'm happy that everything is falling into place right now. I'm just... So happy.

I barely even noticed that we had landed after that long since I was too caught up in my own thoughts. I don't even think I slept, if I did then I don't remember it. When we finally did land though, I do remember getting a ride with Paisleys dad and seeing how happy Luke was. It made me think of me and Jocelyn.

No matter what happens, if we were meant to be together, then we will be.

I learned that when I watched as Luke got more and more excited as we got closer to Paisleys house. It was meant to be, and I knew that. The universe, or god, or whatever you want to call it, obviously had a plan, and their plan was to bring those two back together.

I just hope me and Jocelyn will be like that. Together. For like, ever.

(A/N)

Two new povs in one chapter. I hope you enjoyed it!

Please vote and comment and all that stuff, I love reading your comments, they make me laugh.

I don't know if I've said this before and if I have then I'm going to say it again but... Thank you guys so much for all of this. All of your votes, all of your kind words, everything, it means so much to me, you don't even know. It puts a smile on my face to interact with you guys! So thank you for reading and being here, it makes me so happy.

-Caitllin

(Ps. I published a new story called 'Player', I would love for you guys to check it out and tell me what you think!!)