Chapter Seventeen

Luke's pov

"Hi Luke, it's Paisley. I miss you guys... A lot. I'm staying in Australia for the next couple months due to my injuries, it's scheduled for the same time that you are on break over here. I hope during that time we can talk or whatever and hopefully make up properly without either of us getting hit by anything. Anyways.. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I miss you. Love Paisley." Calum reads from my phone. When I received that message shortly after I sent her my own message, I threw my phone across the room and screamed. I had to get Calum to read it just because I didn't know if it was my mind playing tricks on me or if she actually texted me. Right now I am currently laying on the floor staring up at the ceiling with a smile plastered across my face.

So it's true. I'm going to see paisley again.

"Calum did you hear that? She wants to see me again, she wants to make up, she wants to SEE ME CALUM!!" I start off as a whisper, but it ends in me yelling while shaking Calum by his shoulders.

"I heard it Lucas now get off me." He laughs, pushing my hands off of him and then handing me back my phone.

Paisleys pov

My eyes skim over the screen. He texted me. Luke actually cares.

I re-read it again.

'Hi paisley. It's Luke, but you probably already knew that since my name is Luke hemmings on here and I'm rambling so I'm sorry. So umm... We just left Canada, we have one more show before we leave and I am on break in Australia. I was thinking that if you didn't mind too much that possibly the boys and I could fly to your house in Manitoba to visit you for a little while... I just really miss you and I want to actually talk to you in person seeing as the last time there wasn't much talking involved... Anyways, I hope you are doing okay and I hope you will be able to see this message. I miss you. Love Luke.'

His message was sent at the same time as mine was, only I sent it on messenger and he sent his through a dm. I am happy that he actually wants to see me as much as I do him. I've just been a little confused lately.

He told me he loved me but I wasn't sure if it was just heat of the moment or if he actually still loves me. But now I know he does and I could not be any more excited.

But with excitement also comes nervousness. I'm nervous that it won't work out if we did try again. I'm scared that if we do get together and then he leaves that I will be just as heartbroken as before. I'm scared of it all.

Then I get a message back on messenger. It's Luke responding to my text.

Luke <3: Hi Paisley. Im glad to hear that. I had no idea that you were going to be in Australia so that cancels my plans of flying all the way back to Manitoba. Lol. How have you been since the uhh, accident?'

I read out loud. I smile to myself and close my eyes, picturing his beautiful face and captivating deep voice. I can picture him saying every word, his lips shaping around them perfectly. That's one thing I missed most about him before, his lips. They were easily one of my favourite things about him.

Me: Hey Luke, I've been okay. Still recovering from it all. I'm sure my dad has told Ashton all about the injuries and I'm sure Ashton has told you so I won't bother with that part lol. How has the tour been?

Luke <3: Good, seems like it lasted forever though. Can't wait for it to be over and I'm back at home. Then I could maybe see you....

Me: When do you guys leave?

Luke <3: I think a day from now is when we leave.

Me: Really?! I thought it was a week from now that you guys came back...