Chapter Thirty Five

Srsly tho Michael is hot as FÛCK and anyone who disagrees can kindly YEET themselves out a five story window while the rest of the 5sosFam watches and laughs :-)

Sorry I just got into a HUGE argument over Michael and Calum. My friend is the typical fake fan (only likes SLSP, Luke is her fav, thinks Calum's Asian, and thinks Michael is the ugly one in the band) I got so mad lmfao.

Paisleys pov

I wake up to the smell of men's cologne and the feeling of warmth. Usually I wake up freezing unless I'm with Luke.

I open my eyes slowly, coming face to face with a nirvana muscle-tee. Luke. I tilt my head up and kiss his jaw softly, watching as he stirs a little in his sleep.

I slowly untangle myself from his arms, careful not to wake him. I turn around and see that we aren't alone. Jocelyn is laying beside me, slightly awake, kind of just staring into space.

That's when my memory floods back to last nights events. I'm pregnant.

I look at Jocelyn and poke her arm, causing her to snap out of her gaze and look up at me.

"Wanna go get some breakfast. I don't want to be in their presence right now." I whisper, motioning to the sleeping Calum and Luke. She nods her head, something in her eyes changing. She's obviously just gotten an idea, probably some new craving.

"Help me up. And wake up Ana." She orders, smiling mysteriously at me. I stand up fully and grab her arms, helping her stand up. It's not very easy considering I am weak as hell in the morning and she's pregnant.

Once she's up, I walk over to Ana and Calum, they're snuggled up like Luke and I were. Such cuteness. I shake Ana by her shoulders and wait for her to start waking up. She's a light sleeper so it doesn't take much.

"What?" She groans quietly, not making a move to get up.

"We're going out for breakfast. Come
On." I say quietly, helping her move Calum's arms away from her so she can escape.

"Wait." She says, smiling the same evil way Jocelyn had. All of a sudden, I see her push Calum closer to Luke, and I instantly know what she's doing. It's a good thing that Calum is an extremely deep sleeper, unlike Luke who wakes up very easily.

Once Calum is close enough to Luke, I grab Luke's arm and drape it over Calum's shoulders, silently laughing when he mindlessly pulls Calum in and snuggles closer to him. Ana bursts out laughing and quickly runs to my bedroom to quiet herself. She also grabs my phone on the way there, and once she controls herself she takes a picture of the two cuddling boys. They aren't going to be happy when they wake up.

I grab my car keys and slip on my boots over my sweatpants that I slept in last night, also grabbing a sweater from the rack and slipping it over my tank top. The girls and I don't look the best, but I doubt either of them care.

We exit the large house quietly, choosing not to leave a note for the boys. They'll figure it out eventually when we come back with food.

"Are you going to tell Calum today?" I ask Ana as we walk down the driveway and to the car.

"Should I?" She asks, Jocelyn nods and I shrug cluelessly. If she tells Calum then I'll have to tell Luke too...

"I don't want to tell Luke today, I don't know if I want to tell him at all actually." I say. That's when I hear someone clear their throat behind us. We turn to face him slowly. Oh shit.

"What aren't you going to tell Luke or Calum?" Ashton asks, putting out his cigarette underneath his boot and crossing his arms. Me and the girls exchange nervous and panicked glances, not really sure what to do.

"Umm..." Ana delays, looking at me and biting her lip. "Umm what?" Ashton asks, he looks a little angered.

"Should we tell him?" I whisper to the girls. They don't answer, they just have a panicked expression written across their faces.

"Tell me what? What the fûck is going on paisley?" He yells, not only scaring me but himself as well. He jumps at his own outburst and comes closer to me.

"Alright if we tell you then you have to promise not to tell anyone." I say, pulling him closer and then pushing him in the car. The girls follow after him, Jocelyn coming up to the front seat and Ana going in the back with Ashton. I start the car and look at him hopefully.

"Tell me what pais-" he begins, but I cut him off.

"Promise me Ashton." I press, giving him a glare that shows one of dominance. "O-okay. I promise." He sighs, looking slightly regretful as he holds out his pinky for me. We pinky promise and I breathe out nervously, definitely not prepared to tell him.

I begin but I can't seem to speak those words, those two simple words... "You tell him first Ana." I say breathlessly, I am actually able to hear my heart beat right now.

Ana sits up straighter and looks him in the eyes. She's always been very brave. She takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm pregnant." She says quietly, looking down at her belly and smiling happily. Ashton gasps and covers his mouth. "What!" He practically yells, looking from her face to her belly and back to her face. "That's.. That's-" he begins, but can't find a word to describe his feeling.

"I'm pregnant too." I say quickly, choosing to let him have one giant panic attack rather than two small ones. It will be over faster then.

"Holy fûck." He screams, pressing his temples as he squirms back and forth in his seat. He goes slightly pale as he breaths in and out loudly.

"Oh my god paisley. Ana. Oh my.. FÛCK." He yells stretching his arms out and pulling Ana into a hug, then leaning forward and bringing me into a hug as well.

"That's.. Amazing guys." He smiles, seeming to settle down a little bit. I smile, knowing we at lease have one person so far that can accept this. Though the happiness doesn't last long, he soon explores the options and realizes what this means.

"Wait- the tour." He says, coming into the same mind frame that the rest of us are in.

"Oh my god." He sighs, looking quite worried. Just like the rest of us.

Same Ashton. Same.

(A/N)

We didn't get 9 votes yet but I couldn't wait. I like updating and seeing you guys vote and comment. It makes me soooooo happy. Lol thank you all.

-Caitllin