Chapter Twenty Two

Some guy asked me out the other day but I don't like him at all, he's a bully and a fuckboy lol. But anyways, I told him that I couldn't because I had a boyfriend and he requested to see a picture of him so I showed him this one ^^ and he believed me. I'm still laughing lmfao. Thx Calum for saving me from the fûckboys.

*three weeks later*
Paisleys pov

"Are you excited to finally get your casts off?" Ashton asks me happily, I nod my head and reach out for Luke's hand. He grasps it in his own and smiles at me as he continues pushing me into the hospital.

We aren't official yet, like neither of us have asked the actual question yet, but he hasn't inquired about anything so I just assume that he thinks we are. I'm completely fine with that though, as long as I have him I'll be fine, whether we're dating, married, engaged, anything.

They bring me to the doctor who will be removing my cast and then leave to fetch me my crutches. You will never understand true happiness for getting my casts off my arm until you have broken that many bones at once. It's amazing.

I just wish the boys would have stayed instead of just dropping off my crutches and then leaving to look around for a little. Don't ask why, because I don't even know. We're in a hospital, there's nothing that interesting..

Luke's pov

"Is it ready Ashton?" I ask as we speed down the road and to her house. He nods and continues driving. Michael and Calum stayed behind to decorate while Ashton and I brought her there, now Ashton was dropping me off so I could get ready there.

I was originally supposed to set it up myself, but paisley wanted me to come with her and I cannot say no to my little angel. So that's why Mikey and Calum are setting it up, and I sure as hell hope that everything is perfect, cause if it's not, I will probably riot or some shît. Paisley deserves the very best and that's what she is getting.

Ashton drops me off and then quickly drives back, following the plan perfectly. I run inside the house, giggling to myself when I trip and almost put my head through the door like when I came here for the first time.

"Is everything ready?" I scream once I'm in the house, I hear a muffled yes come from the bedroom and I smile.
I run up the stairs to see what it looks like, the minute I get there I smile. This is going to be perfect.

Paisleys pov

"Ashton where are you?" I ask through my phone, I have been sitting at the front desk waiting for like ten minutes already and I have no idea where Luke or Ashton is at the moment.

"I'm pulling up right now, I just went to grab some McDonald's to reward you for uhh... Being brave." He says, I laugh and make my way to the automatic doors. My arm and hand are stiff still but I can at leased move it.

I see Ashton pull up in the front and park the car, then he runs over to me and hugs me.

"How does it feel to be back up and walking?" He giggles, holding me by the small of my back and leading me to the front seat. He helps me get in and then he puts my crutches in the backseat.

"Where's ma lover?" I tease, throwing my head back and sighing dramatically.

"I don't know." Ashton says, but he says it suspiciously and can't meet my eye. I know he's driving but there's gotta be something up with him.

"Where is lukey?" I press. He shrugs and turn on the radio, obliviously trying to change the subject. I pinch Ashton on his arm and he yelps.

"Okay! He wasn't feeling a hundred percent so I dropped him off at home." He says breathlessly.