Chapter Forty Two

Start from the beginning

-

Michaels pov

Michaels pov

"Here comes the airplane." I sing song, bringing the spoon down and circling it around Aaron's mouth, he giggles, reaching for it. I slip the spoonful of blueberry flavoured baby food into his mouth, laughing when he swallows it and immediately reached for more.

"He's got quite an appetite, just like his daddy." Jocelyn speaks from behind me, I laugh, scooching over so she can sit down. She takes the spoon from me and feeds Aaron, letting me lay my head on her shoulder.

"We gotta get a bigger spoon." She laughs, quickly taking spoonfuls of the blue goop and feeding it to him. I join in and soon enough Aaron begins to laugh too. He's a strange and silly boy, he likes to smile, but not very often. He also likes to laugh, but only if other people are also laughing. So if Jocelyn and I start laughing, it's most likely that he will as well. Otherwise he just stares around with a somewhat fascinated expression, the one that all babies usually have.

"You're a great father." Jocelyn suddenly says out of no where, causing a grin to break out on my face.

"Really think so?" I ask hopefully. She nods her head.

"I know so." She smirks, causing me to blush and her to chuckle.

"Well... You're a great mother." I add, kissing her cheek lightly and glancing from her to Aaron and back again. She giggles, the sound like music to my ears.

"Am I?" She asks playfully. I nod my head, kissing her neck softly. "Yes you are."

"I love you Mikey." She speaks slowly, wiping Aaron's face off with his bib and then turning to face me.

"And I love you Josie." I say, grasping one of her hands in my own.

-

Ashton's pov (wow, I've only done this once)

"Hey Del?" I call into our room, using a nickname I know she will immediately respond to.