chapter 1

For the amazing cover!!!:)

Ryder watched as Anaïs reached back and untied the strings of her bikini top. The mauve fabric fell to the sand; her breasts were now exposed to the cool night breeze. She had the perfect figure- slim, lithe, and toned. Ryder couldn’t help but notice that her breasts were beautifully round and firm; they were full for her size and made his hands tingle with the need to touch. 

“Your turn,” she whispered, her eyes twinkling as she tilted her head to the side. 

Ryder looked down at himself and grinned. 

“Well it seems I don’t have much to remove,” he chuckled as he slowly stepped out of his beach shorts. 

He wasn’t self-conscious in the least and it was apparent in the way that he faced her directly without so much as a blush. Anaïs let her eyes travel down his body till she got to the part of most interest. It did not disappoint.

“I think it’s your turn now,” Ryder pointed out.

He looked on in fascination as she undid the strings of her bikini bottom and let it fall to the sand beside the top. She did a slow turn; giving Ryder a pleasant view of her bottom. Anaïs didn’t turn to face him again, instead she walked toward the water. She waded in till the water lapped against her hips and raised her arms over her head. Her silhouette against the large round moon was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Ryder followed her into the sea and pulled her in close against him. Her breasts pressed up against his chest as she arched back to look up into his eyes. 

“Are you ever going to kiss me?” she asked. 

Ryder looked at her sexy full lips and thought how he could possibly do anything else. Her lips were made to be kissed- they were perfectly shaped, perfectly plump, perfectly colored. She had naturally cherry red lips that required no lipstick to look desirable. Her natural beauty in general was desirable.

Anaïs  titled her head to the side as she waited for his answer. When Ryder leaned down to kiss her, she took his bottom lip gently between her teeth and bit down. Ryder groaned, his hold on her waist tightening. 

“Not fast enough,” she smiled, “I need you.”

Three simple words but they had him hardening despite the coolness of the sea. The waves were rocking their bodies together intimately; their legs intertwined and Anaïs  felt him grow against her. It only made her want him more.

“To think we found this place by accident. We wouldn’t be here if we hadn’t gotten lost.”

Anaïs ran her fingers through his hair and smiled. 

“It was pretty unexpected,” she chuckled, “especially for a psychic.”

Ryder ran his hand down her spine till he got to the curve of her butt and pulled her closer against him. A hundred different kinky ways of chastising her for teasing him ran through his mind but he quickly replaced them with the thought of simply taking her in the ocean.