Chapter Thirty Eight

Start from the beginning

He leaves in a day, this is not how I wanted to end it. I wanted to have a good time. For us to be happy. But I had to go ruin it by telling him and he had to go ruin it by walking away from it. If that's even what he's doing, that part I don't know. He could be in Narnia for all I know and care.

Calum comes running back in, Ashton hot on his trail, they both look extremely distressed.

"I'm going to fuck that kid up I swear to hell." Calum murmurs, coming to sit on my bed with Ashton. I crack a small smile at that. They are all so protective. It's nice to know we all have each other's backs, no matter what.

Luke's pov (again)

"The fans are going to find out either way... Their bellies are going to start showing soon, and they are going to notice if any of us go out shopping for baby stuff." I say, trying to make my point as valid as possible to try and get him to give in. So far it looks like it's not working, that only pushes me to convince harder.

"It's better for them to come with us, in more ways than just one. It's better for my mental health, for Paisleys health, for my baby's health. It's just better, plain and simple." I say, my hands waving around as I speak. I have a habit of doing that around subjects I'm passionate or serious about. He still doesn't look impressed by my facts yet.

"Please? I'll do anything." I say, getting off the chair and crouching on my knees while my hands fold and go up in a pleading motion. That causes his frown to fade a little and a spark to ignite in his eyes.

"Alright Hemmings. You have me convinced." He finally says, causing me to shoot upwards and cheer. I run over to him and embrace him in a hug, obviously frightening him in the process.

The second our exchange is over, I run down the stairs, only falling when I got to the last one, thank god. I hop into the car skillfully, my nerves going extremely crazy and my heart pumping faster than I thought possible.

I sped to the house, extremely surprised I managed to do so without getting in an accident or getting a ticket. Wouldn't that be perfect?

When I got inside the house, I noticed it was much much quieter than usual. I would usually be able to hear at leased one person yelling, most likely Michael. But there wasn't a sound. I walked around slowly, making sure to be cautious that I didn't knock anything over, also listening for any indication of where the others would be.

That's when I heard it, a single voice. Calum's voice. "I can't believe this." He speaks in a low tone. I smile, knowing I've found them. Well at least him. But I doubt he'd be in my room, talking to himself. That's a little odd, even for him.

I walk towards the door and push it open, not giving myself time to think. Six pairs of eyes meet my own and I instantly feel nervous as I see the mood that is shared between them. They all look disappointed, I don't know why until I realize the state I left paisley in.

"Can I talk to paisley alone, please?" I ask, scratching my neck awkwardly and nodding towards her. They all give her a look of sorrow and nod slowly, followed by walking out of the room. Jocelyn gives me a death glare on the way out, which kind of scares me.

"I'm really sorry, baby." I start out. She laughs humourlessly and rolls her eyes. "I'm sure you are." She says sarcastically, wiping her makeup away that has run down her face. Oh god I did this to her.

"No I am. I really am paisley. But you gotta listen. I have some really good news." I blurt, walking towards her quickly and smiling. She doesn't return it, she still looks glum, and I instantly feel worse.

"Yeah I had good news too, you didn't see it that way though, so is that how it's going to be for me?" She questions dryly. She hasn't met my eye once this conversation.

"No paisley this is really good news-"

"Well fucking tell me then, get it over with so I can go to bed." She snaps, I gulp. I really fücked up this time. I have got to stop doing shit like this.

"Alright... Well You get to come on tour with us. You, me, the boys, the girls, we can all go." I say, somehow all in one breath. She gasps, and a smile breaks into her face. "Really?"

"Really. Paisley, you get to come with me to see the world, me you and.. our baby." I say, getting choked up at the thought of us having a family. It's so exciting.

"I thought we weren't allowed." She whispers, looking very confused might I add.  

"I went and talked to management. That's why I left, which I am sorry for doing by the way, I just had to do it as fast as possible." I say guiltily, sitting down beside her and pulling her onto my lap. She hugs me tightly and laughs.

"I can't believe you. I thought you left because you were angry at me you asshole." She cries into my shoulder, not literally. I run my fingers through her hair and smile.

"No, I am the happiest man in the world right now."

(A/N)

Yay happy ending for this chapter!

I apologize for not updating yesterday. I meant to, but right as I had finished editing and was going to post it, my wifi shut off for some weird ass reason.

That's why I also wasn't responding to any of my messages that came through this morning. Sorry peoples. :-(

-Caitllin