Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Ok. So maybe you can tell me about Ligaw." I smiled leaning closer to her. My lips touched the middle of her neck.

"Well, the guy's going to give chocolates, flowers to the girl anytime he wants. Tapus he'll be her driver if he wants to. Like he's going to drive her to school and fetch her after school." She said with a deep breath.

"But you were doing those things naman ah?."

"I do? Nah. But back then, I did it because you're my best friend."-Alyssa

I rolled my eyes at the back of my eye lids because of annoyance. "Whatever you say A! Pag dumating ang araw na yan, sisiguraduhin kong hindi kita sasagutin."

"Hey! Not fair."-Alyssa

"I don't care."

She hummed. "Yan ang pangit sa isang relasyon. Yung sayo lang ang nasusunod. If maging tayo, dapat balance. Walang underdog and walang..."

"We should be fair to each other. No ones being the ruler and no ones being the slave. If there's an argument then talk about it before you end your days. Plus, you should listen to one another."

"Everything's right! We need to understand all those things before we take it in to the next level."-Alyssa

"But I do understand all those things A. Baka ikaw ang hindi."

"I do. Pero may isa pa kasing missing dun." She said and I could hear the hesitation in her voice. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Ano naman?" I knitted my brows while looking at her.

"Both of us should be in love. Walang one sided love."-Alyssa

"So you want me to tell you that I am in love with you too?"

She nodded her head. My hazy vision were back into normal. Now I could see her face clearly. I leaned closer and gave her a kiss on her right cheek. She smiled pulling me closer for a hug.

"Am I right? It's not fair that iloveyou more than bestfriend and you love me as your bestfriend."-Alyssa

"How could I say those words if every time I see you, no words can describe my feelings for you?" I replied closer to her ear.

With my words that slipped out my mouth, the normal grey colours in our own world changed in to something bright. I didn't know if Alyssa got my point, but I didn't care at all. The only thing I cared at those moments was my frantic heart leaning against her chest. I was aware that she could feel it, hers was calm, she was calm, unlike me.

"Wow." She breathed out after a long minute of being mute. "I am speechless." I heard her say through her breath. I tried pulling myself from the hug but I found myself underneath Alyssa.

"Hmm..." I hummed playing the collar of her white shirt. She gave me a wide smile before leaning down to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"I didn't get it. But anyways... I feel happy."-Alyssa

Once I heard her say that, my shoulders dropped down on it's own. I slapped myself mentally. "Are you kidding me?!" I angrily asked pulling her collar down.

"Owh!" She yelped. "My nape. Aray, sakit D." She added massaging her nape.

"You're speechless but you didn't get it!" I whined.

"I know right! Isn't it insane?"-Alyssa

"Yes! You are a crazy lunatic bitch."

"Holy molly! Are you for real?!" She exclaimed. In a swift move my bottom lip was in between her teeth. She pulled it making me glare at her. "You love me." She grinned after releasing my lip.