The End

(We are going to go ahead 4 days. Everything is prepared for Lachlan, Michael, Caitlin, Liam, Jack and Lewis to move in. Vikk still has no idea they are moving so soon. And that's just the start of it.)

Liam's POV

"I don't want you to go now."

"You know I'm going to be literally an hour or so away right?"

"But it's too far."

"And being in another country isn't?"

"Yeah but when you were in Australia it was impossible to see you. Where as now that your here. It's easier to see you."

"That's cute."

I leaned over and gave him the kiss he was subtly begging for.

"I'm not stupid. I know you wanted it."

"When don't I want it?"

"Good point. But remember you can come by any time you want."

"And your always welcome here. Obviously I feel like we would be coming to you more often since I'm pretty sure Michael and Lachlan won't be coming here."

"That's a safe bet. But I will still make them come some time. Obviously."

"You better. And Josh and I talked to the boys as well. They said they were fine to help out when you guys wanted to do a video."

"Awesome that will make Michael and Caitlin happy."

"So when are you guys going?"

"In about half an hour. Jack and Lewis are going to be meeting us there. I think Freya was going to move in with Jack as well."

"What did Caitlin say?"

"She doesn't care. It's Josh that has the worry with it."

"He would worry about that. Is everyone down stairs still?"

"As far as I know yeah. Michael moved all his stuff out already."

"And Lachlan's shit is on it's way?"

"We already have a few things but yeah the rest of his stuff should be here in the next couple of days."

"Alright I better let you go down and see them. Otherwise I would never let you leave."

"You know I would sneak out through the night right?"

"Have you done that yet?"

"Nope. I don't know why I would want to."

"Alright let's get going then."

We got up out of bed and I went to walk out of his room until he moved his hand and linked his fingers with my own. He was so cute sometimes. When he wanted to be. We made our way down stairs and saw Everyone in the lounge room. Josh and Caitlin were playing a game of something against Michael and Lachlan. While JJ and Vikk were standing behind them.

"How do. You know what. Not going to question it."

"You never see me coming. I'm like a ninja. Michael shut up."

I heard him giggle to himself.

"I wasn't going to say anything I promise."

"Fucking bullshit."

"So how long until we leave?"

"Leave?"

"Uh. 20 minutes I think. All of my stuff is ready. Lachlan has everything. Josh are you sure it's still alright for you to take us in?"