Broken Friends

Jerome's POV

"Why did you kick him out?"

I hadn't spoken to Mitch since he told Lachlan to get out. I didn't want to. Not any more. He hurt, Who I thought was our best friend. I still want to be around Lachlan and help him. But Mitch had taken it too far. He had stayed with us before and it was no problem. He didn't even give Lachy a chance to explain anything. It kind of scared me to be honest. He was never like this.

"Jerome. I'm not going to answer you again. You know why."

"He is one of our best friends. Mitch you wouldn't even let him have the chance to talk. Let him explain."

"I don't need to hear his excuses."

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE FLY AROUND THE WORLD FOR NO VALID REASON!"

Mitchell was completely silent. I looked over to Aliese next to me. She had her hand on my knee. Trying to calm me down a little. One good thing about having a nurse as a girlfriend. She always knew what I needed to help me. I hated being here to be honest. He hasn't been the same. It's not that I still have feelings for him. It's just. How can you kick someone out with no hesitation.

"I'm going to go for a walk I think."

I got up and emptied what was left of my plate into the bin. I placed my dish in the sink, Walked to my room and grabbed my jacket and then hit the ground running. I know I said walk but I needed to push myself. These thoughts in my head are killing me. And I don't understand half of them. Why would he kick him out all of a sudden? Why has he completely changed? What the fuck is going on? Before I knew it I was at a park a mile away from home. I didn't realise I had ran that distance in such a short amount of time. If I still had a sense of humour about me I'd pull my phone out and sign up for the Olympics. I know that's not how it works but it would still be funny. I decided to walk over and take a seat on a bench over looking the lake. It was really nice and peaceful. Considering it was 7 pm. I looked up at the sky and then back down in front of me. I felt someone flop down next to me. I turned over and looked at the person next to me. Before standing up and running off again.

"JEROME COME HERE AND LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"I DON'T NEED TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!"

I ran for longer then I thought until I felt my chest starting to hurt. I wasn't in a lot of pain. My breathing was fine. But my chest felt like it was killing me. I stood to the side of the foot path and lay down in the grass. Luckily it had been a dry day otherwise I would probably be regretting this. I pulled out my phone and opened up Twitter and Skype. So many people tagging Lachlan in shit calling him a selfish bastard, Pathetic. How would they even know. As far as I knew everything happened behind closed doors. Then I remembered the kiss that Rob posted. I closed the social media app before opening up Skype.

Preston – Do you think he will talk to me?

Jerome – You don't deserve his kindness. None of you do. The only person that hasn't treated him like shit. Has been me. Even Vikk has taken some jabs at him. And right now they are under the same roof. Lachlan is smart. He will stay off Skype and stay off Twitter. But honestly. If he is really smart. He won't bother with us any more. He would leave the pack. I don't want him too. But it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

I didn't mean to be that mean to him. I was just typing what I was thinking. And that's what I was thinking. I hated myself for bringing to that. But there was no way he would talk to Preston. Especially not Rob. Mitch was a no go. I was here for him. And I always would be. But Vikk. I just hope those two get along. But I was adamant in what I said. I think he will leave us. And it wouldn't come as a surprise if he did.