I don't want you to go

Preston's POV

It felt weird being by myself after spending so much time with everyone. Granted I had my family but with my siblings in school. And mom and dad always working. Rob in another country. Mitch and Jerome on the other side of my own. Vikk across the ocean. I missed the Aussies as well. I felt bad for Lachlan. We had all treated him like shit. Except for Jerome. But I'm convinced he can't be angry at any of us. I looked up at my screens. I had Skype open up on one monitor while I was editing some Thumbnails.

Preston – Hey Jerome how's it going?

Jerome – Oh hey dude. Uh. Yeah everything is going well. What about your end? Would be pretty lonely down there by yourself wouldn't it?

"Yeah it is kind of lonely but between Videos. And talking to everyone I guess it's ok. What's been going on?"

"Nothing much really. Lachlan flew over. Apparently shit has been hitting the fan pretty hard over there pretty hard. Or at least for him it has. We just got off Skype with Vikk and Caitlin. Apparently Michael has gone nuts and is pretty much begging for Lachlan so that was a surprise. Honestly. Dude. It's a really really fucking long story. And I don't really have the time to recount everything. And I feel like what I know. Still barely scrapes the top of it."

"Wow Jerome I'm sorry. I had no idea."

"Yeah. No one did. You were all too busy ignoring or judging him on what was going on. So right now. I'm going to take Lachlan to the airport and wait for his flight with him. Which means I'll be gone for most likely a few hours. Bye Preston."

He had gone offline instantly and I felt kind of shit. I wasn't expecting that much hostility from him. It was almost like he was half blaming me for everything. But I didn't do anything. Did I? I went back through my messages with Lachlan and found a good majority of it was just him asking for help with something. But it eventually got to the point where there was nothing. WE haven't spoken in 2 weeks. What the fuck. I didn't even realise I had been completely ignoring him. But I can't apologise now. I'll have to talk to him later sometime. I did think of something though.

Preston – Hey do you know what's going on with Lachlan and Michael?

Rob – Not really. I didn't even know anything was going on with Michael.

Preston – What about Lachlan?

Rob – I really couldn't care less with how he was acting.

Preston – Rob. Lachlan has been going through a lot of shit. And we have been completely ignoring him. I feel bad.

Rob – You do realise he was basically making Michael cheat on Jay right. I can't fathom why he would do that though.

Preston – Robbie. I understand that but he is still our best friend. And I feel like shit. Do you know what's been going on with Michael?

Rob – No. He hasn't been talking to me.

Preston – He hasn't spoken to anyone. Literally. For almost 3 days. He wouldn't eat. He wouldn't drink. He wouldn't leave the bed or go to the toilet.

Rob – What? Why what happened?

Preston – I don't know. Jerome just sent me a message letting me know then. Lachlan is going over to him and is heading to the airport with Jerome now.

Rob – For fuck sake why is he going? Has he not caused enough trouble?

Preston – Apparently Michael has only been saying Lachlan. And home. I don't know what's going on. It's like he snapped. His mind went to shit.