Finally Out

Vikk's POV

Josh put me down in the kitchen. Making sure I was in one of the chairs. There was 5 there. They already planned for Michael to join in. I watched the boys follow us and take a seat. They put Michael on one end and me on the other. Once we were all seated. Josh reached into a drawer. And pulled out some paper and gave us all 5 each.

"Alright guys write down everyone's name. "

"Are we doing a who's most likely too?"

"Yeah I thought we haven't done one in a while. Plus we have A special guest."

"Oh really who is it?"

"You Michael."

"Oh. I thought you wanted someone special. I'll just go now."

They laughed at him. After we wrote down all the names on each piece of paper. Josh turned on the camera and did the intro.

"Alright we ready? First question. Who's most likely to end up on a talent show?"

"Oh come on that's easy."

I went through my sheets of paper and found my own name.

"Ok reveal in 3...2...1..."

We all turned our paper over. JJ, Simon and Josh all showed my name. But we all looked at Michael. He had his own name shown.

"Micky I know your new but Vikk has been playing the piano for years."

"Sorry Michael but Josh has a point. I have been doing it for so long. It's almost second nature for me."

"Heh Sorry Mick. Are we ready for the next one. Ok."

I prepared for the next question but was stopped short. I jumped up and looked down the line. The other boys all did the same. We looked at Michael. I don't know if that was him.

"You going to keep this in Josh?"

"Probably. I just let the camera go."

Michael took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. He looked down at us and smiled. And he did something we would never have expected. He started singing. But. I knew the boys wouldn't know what he was singing. But he sounded amazing. His voice a beautiful Soprano sound. He hit the chorus and I knew what he was singing. Don't cry for me Argentina. It was almost perfect. He finished the chorus and stopped and looked at us. We were just stunned.

"Michael that was."

"Absolutely fucking perfect."

I watched Simon, JJ and Josh grab their paper and push out Michael's name.

"Sorry Vikk. But after that. He wouldn't end up on the show. He would fucking win the bastard."

"No hard feelings. I never would have known that."

"Come on guys the video is still a thing."

"Yeah right. Oh man. I have to leave that in but edit all this out. Alright. Next question..."

We continued as normal and did about 18 more questions. Laughing and making jokes at everyone's answers.

"Alright guys Final question... Who's most likely to come out of the closet first."

I heard Michael Laugh and we looked at him.

"You can't put my name down. I'm already out."

"That's fair. Alright ready. 3...2...1..."

I showed my page and looked down. I heard Michael gasp. The other boys had all put down Simon. Where as Simon put down Josh. They had a laugh. Then looked at me and saw my paper.