Juice of the gods

Michael's POV

I woke up to a dark room. Where the fuck was I? And I felt an arm around me. I went to move around to look at him but my face and my head was on fire. I slowly sat up in the bed and had a look around. I still couldn't see anything. I stood up and almost fell to the ground before catching myself. I started hitting the wall trying to find a light switch. I hit something as the room lit up with light. It blinded me at first before my eyes adjusted. Lachlan had his eyes open and was covering his face with his hand.

"Sorry I couldn't see anything."

"It's ok. How are you feeling?"

"Yeah. Sore. My face is killing me."

"He seemed to have hit you pretty hard."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About 6 hours. It's 8 o'clock."

"Oh really. It's still so early."

"Eh. It's not late I guess."

I looked at him in the light. He looked like he has been crying. Not recently. But.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Fine. Why do you ask?"

I walked over to the bed. Still a little dizzy but nothing I couldn't handle. Maybe slight Vertigo... Would make sense. I lifted up the covers and got back into bed before looking him dead in the eye.

"Are you ok?"

He looked at me curiously.

"I'm. Fine."

"You hesitated."

"Michael what are you..."

I lifted up the blankets and pushed them off. I grabbed his sleeves of his jumper and pushed them up.

"You worry me too much. I had to check."

"Do I pass the test?"

"No. Lachlan. This is new. Seriously I thought I made Josh hide anything sharp."

"You did. But."

I pushed him back and got out of bed. I walked over to his bag and started going through it.

"They wouldn't let me through the airport with it. I knew they wouldn't so I left all at home. But Vikk has some hiding around his room."

"How long ago did you do it?"

"About 2 hours ago."

"I thought we talked about this."

"You were out cold. I didn't want to try and wake you."

"You should have waited for me."

I turned around and looked at him staring at me confused. I got up and made the bed. Him still in it. I lay back down.

"What do you mean I should have waited?"

"So we could talk about it. Talk about why you did it."

"But we couldn't talk about it."

"Why not."

"Because I don't want to tell you yet."

"Fine. But I swear to god if I ever find out you did it again before talking to me. Then I will literally throw you into Vikk's hotel room. And you can handle that situation."

"No. Please don't. Not after he hurt you."

"Not after he hurt me. Lachlan I got punched. Your making it out like he completely fucked me up. Which I'm pretty sure he didn't do."