It felt so good

Michael's POV

Lachlan wouldn't let me let go of his hand. I think he was just using me to keep himself levelled. I felt so bad for him. How the fuck. Did I end up in this situation? It was like someone was laughing at me. Probably my own subconscious. He was a dick. I could feel myself starting to taunt myself. It was like I was laughing at myself. Jay, Vikk, Lachlan, Funny. None of the Americans. Though Rob and I got close at one stage until I met Preston. And I backed off. Oh how times have changed. Guess I can't say I'm shy and quiet any more. I just knew they would have a connection. I looked up at Lachlan who was looking out the window. He was smiling. Like. Genuinely smiling. And he was making me so happy. But Jay started filling my head. And I started feeling horrible. Seeing him in my head smiling. Cuddling me. He had gone through so much. And it was all my fault. What the fuck was I supposed to do.

"Hey. You ok man?"

"Hm. Yeah Lewis I'm fine. Just thinking."

I felt Lachlan shift his position.

"Simon also contacted the other boys. Everyone should be there."

"Wait I get to meet the rest of the boys?"

"Yeah."

"Oh awesome. I can't wait now."

I started smiling to myself and I felt so happy. I finally got to meet the others. The boys were chatting between each other. Lachlan trying to bring me into the conversation once. But I shook my head. I don't know If I wanted to talk. I don't even know what I'm thinking in my head right now. I kept to myself the whole trip. But as we near the large building in front of us. I felt myself getting more and more excited. We pulled up and Parked and got out of the car. I started jumping around. Full of energy.

"Did you sneak in some energy drinks in the car?"

"No. I wish though. It would be fun."

I wanted to run off and get ahead of everyone. But I knew I would end up lost. So I walked next to Lachlan and Lewis. We talked a bit before I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I froze up before feeling hair hit my shoulders.

"Caitlin?"

"Damn it what gave it away?"

"Your hair. How are you?"

"Damn this awesome fucking hair. And I am alright. How are you? How's your face?"

"Yeah it's good. It doesn't hurt if that makes It better?"

"Yeah that does make it better."

"Is Vikk here?"

"Yeah he is with the other boys."

"Ah ok cool. Hm. Where's Jack?"

"Behind you."

I turned around and shit myself. He had creped up behind me and scared me slightly.

"Damn it Jack."

"What?"

"Nothing how's it going man?"

"Yeah not too bad."

I turned around to see Josh and Simon talking to Vikk. He didn't seem so upset. Maybe they had already talked to him.

"Lachlan what are you thinking?"

"That I want to punch him back."

"Well don't. Ok."

"Michael he punched you."

"Yeah so. I don't care."

I let go of Lachlan and ran back to half the Sidemen. I ran up and watched Vikk take a step back and jump. He tried to run away but I grabbed hold of him and pulled him close to me. He tried to push me away but I wouldn't let go.