Am I Ready To Accept?

Lachlan's POV

"Jay is not going to like this."

Well no shit Jay isn't going to like this. I wish I could turn it off. Stop it from happening. How did he push himself away from me. How did he manage to do it. We needed to talk about it. Find a way for us to figure this out. There had to be a way right. I mean. He pushed me away when I kissed him. But I saw he felt so bad after he did. As if maybe he felt bad for doing it. But when Vikk hit him. I couldn't let him get hurt again. It wasn't fair. But then. What was fair? What was life. I couldn't wrap my head around what is going on. And I think that is what scares me the most in this situation. I can lay here in bed. And think about all the good and bad things that have happened. But I would never be able to open my mouth and voice these thoughts. And that is what scared me. What the fuck was I supposed to do?

"Hey Lachy. Have you set foot outside yet?"

"No not since we got here... Why?"

"Because Preston really wants to be out and about and see more of London while we are here."

"That gives me an idea."

I turn to see Michael up and out of bed. I must have zoned out a bit. He grabbed his phone and had a quizzical look on his face. Before smiling and looking at us.

"There is a little diner place just down the road. I asked a friend if they want to meet up with us and have lunch. He said that he would be there."

"You said they?"

"Oh yeah he is bringing his girlfriend along. Speaking of. I wonder how Caitlin is..."

"Wait what time is it?"

"Uhh 12 now I think."

I watched as Josh come in to see us all. Simon just behind him. They shared a look and Were obviously both thinking the same thing.

"Yeah alright we will come too. I'll drive one lot. Simon will take the other two."

"I CALL MICHAEL!"

Preston leaped onto him and laughed to himself. Michael joined in as well. God I miss these guys. But that also meant I was going with Rob. I half wanted to ride with Simon so that I wouldn't have to talk about it.

"Alright Preston and Michael can go with Simon. You two boys are coming with me."

Fuck. Not what I wanted. And I knew Josh would make me talk about some things. And I really didn't want to.

"Alright let us grab our bags."

"Hey throw all your bags in my car. By the time we finish lunch and hanging about and shit. I will probably end up heading back home. I only told my mum I'd come out for a bit. I'll drop you guys back at the hotel on the way."

"Alright cool. Thanks Simon."

I half got up half reluctantly rolled out of bed. I really wasn't feeling too hot. And I didn't really want to go. Well. I wanted to go have lunch with Michael. I didn't want to stay in the car with one guy who knows everything. And one that won't stop pestering me about it. I couldn't let myself think that way. We all got up and got dressed. We headed out to the car and were waiting on Josh to come back out.

"Sorry forgot my keys. Turns out hiding them from people who aren't in the house. Is not the smartest idea."

Michael's POV

I wanted to take the front seat with Simon. But Preston pulled me into a massive hug and wouldn't let me "Abandon" him in the back. As he so kindly put it. The entire way over to the Diner we talked about anything we could think of. Simon tried to bring up me and Lachlan but I shut him down. I wasn't ready for it. We were both so against it. And I couldn't think straight around him. Granted I can never think straight. (Yes that was a gay joke.) I just didn't really want to approach the subject. I didn't really know how to. Like Hey Lachlan. When I look into your eyes I can see you dance like a fucking professional Ballerina. And It is one of the most beautiful things I could ever witness... Because that would go down REALLY well with everyone.