I Love You

(Micky here. This part is really long because i knew where i wanted to end it but i kept going and I am seriously falling in love with my own story. So i warn this is a really long story but If you have followed all the way up to here. Then this one is great. I would recommend reading every part before this. )

Vikk's POV

I looked at Michael who was about to open the door. I walked over and pushed him out of the way and opened the door to see Lachlan standing there. He was so angry. But as soon as he saw me his face dropped to sadness. He looked like in that one instant he could cry a river. He looked ahead and would have seen Jay and Poofless. Michael had got up and stood up.

"Sorry I didn't think I pushed you that hard."

"It's fine. No harm done I landed on the carpet."

"Vikk can you move please?"

"No Lachlan."

"Vikk please."

"If you hurt any of us your going to be removed from here faster then you can call assault."

I took a step to the side and he walked in and straight up to Michael. Michael had a look of fear on his face. But Lachlan hugged him and started crying. He cried into Michael's shoulder. He lifted his arms up after getting over the shock. I don't think any of us were expecting that. He held Lachlan while he sat down. Lachlan moved with him and rested his head on his chest still crying. I looked over toward the others and found they had migrated to the bed. Poofless lying down while Jay turned a chair around and looked at what was going on.

"Jay what did you tell him."

"The truth."

I had no idea what that meant. All I knew is I had a giant Australian crying his eyes out in the arms of a midget Australian.

"You can really see the Aussie Camaraderie right now."

"Rob think of Australia as like England. We don't get the chance all that often to meet with or see other parts of the world. We look out for each other."

Lachlan stopped crying and was talking to Michael. Though all I heard were muffled cries. Michael must have been listening though. I walked over to the bed and lay down.

"Hello Jay. How are you?"

"Hey Michael. I'm ok. Feeling better now seeing this."

"You did a good job man."

"Thanks Micky. Hey Lachy can I give him a hug now?"

Lachlan just nodded and stood up holding a hand out for Michael. Who grabbed it and was hoisted up off the floor. Jay walked over and gave him a deep hug. I could see that Jay still really liked him. Not going to lie. I got a little jealous. But I needed to keep it down. They were whispering to each other.

Michael's POV

"I missed you Michael."

"I know Jay. In a way I missed you too."

I looked up and saw Lachlan and Vikk talking softly between them. He had cried so hard. And told me he was so sorry and everything under the sun. I felt bad for the poor guy. Jay let go and said that he was feeling really tired. Lachlan got up and hugged Vikk. It was good seeing them talk again. I don't think the fan girls would ever forgive me.

"Alright Lachlan let's go. It was good to see you guys again. Bye."

The four of us waved them off as they left. I turned to look towards the boys laying down.

"So you guys want to tell us what Lachlan was saying."

"It was nothing you wouldn't expect. Just him apologising for everything. Saying he was sorry."