Confessions

Jay's POV

After what happened last night. He looked identical to me. Like. What the actual fuck. Opening my eyes finally to see Michael not in bed. I got up as fast as I could and ran downstairs. Yep. False alarm.

"What's happening?"

"Halo. I want revenge."

"Preston And Lachlan want to hold their crown."

I look up as Preston takes a shot at Lachlan killing him.

"Fuck."

"Naw poor Lachy. Revenge for the fallen."

All you can hear is the Boom as the shot is fired and then Preston screaming in anguish.

"You fucking prick."

A roar of laughter ran out. Michael looks over at me then quickly looks down blushing.

"You ok Micky?"

"Yeah Mitch I'm fine."

"Oh ok."

He looks my way and starts to laugh.

"Oh OH I SEE NOW"

"What?"

"Dude you want to go put a shirt on?"

"Oh sorry."

They laughed again and I saw michael blush again before looking up at me again. I walked over and kissed him before running off to get decent. Though I could still hear them downstairs.

"Dude you are blushing so hard."

"Aren't I allowed to? And besides Mitch shouldn't you be paying attention to Jerome instead?"

"Yeah biggums."

I put a shirt on and ran downstairs.

"Hey guys so when are we going skiing?"

"Well we were going to go tomorrow. But I'm good either way."

A collective yeah went round. Though Micky looked a bit confused. Everyone got up and started to head back to their room. Leaving michael and me downstairs.

"Why is everyone packing?"

"We are going to stay at Mitch's place while we are there for the week. He lives closer then Rob does to the mountains. Have you got some equipment?"

"Jay. I told you last night didn't I? I haven't seen snow till I came over here."

"Oh. Right I must have forgotten about that. Alright well lucky it's still morning I think so we can go with Mitch or Rob and get you decked out."

"Ok."

We walked up the stairs before nearly running into Lachlan on his way down. He didn't say anything, just glared at us then kept going. I think Vikk needs to top sometime.

"Boys you have 20 minutes to pack before we have to go."

"Shit."

Racing to the room, We threw everything we could into our bags. I swear some of our clothes got put into each other's bags but it didn't matter. The room was clean and fine. We grabbed our bags and had gotten to the lounge room in 10 minutes.

"Alright seeing as we are all early. Who's going with who?"

"Well Michael doesn't have any equipment but we can hire that when we get there right baby?"

"Yeah shouldn't be a problem."

"That makes that easier thanks Preston I wasn't sure."

"Ok well there are 8 of us. Do we want couples with couples and one couple has Michael and Jay? Or are we splitting everyone up?"