I'm not going anywhere

( Hey guys Michael here. So while writing this one up I was listening to some music. When you read up to it changing to My perspective. I would suggest listening to Stand by you by Rachel Platten. It's a really nice song and also explains what i tried to put into words on the page. I'm not good at this stuff so forgive the horrible cheesiness. Also I like this photo i found.)

Jay's POV

Mitch had opened the front door and Lachlan had already called an ambulance. I took him straight up to our room and Lay him down while wrapping him in blankets, jackets, anything I could find to keep him warm.

"Oi Jay take off some layers. You will end up doing more harm then good. Is he breathing?"

I was frantic at this point. I barely heard Lachy as he screamed at me from behind the door.

"Only just. Alright I took off some jackets."

"Alright CPR. Now. And they say don't stop until they get here."

"Ok."

I start to do what I'm told.

"Jay open the door."

I walked over and unlocked it as Jerome burst in. Mitch not far behind him.

"What the Fuck happened?"

"Jerome your not going to help. Jay found him in the park on the swing. His jacket got caught on the fence and I think he just didn't bother to grab it."

"Jay just ignore him and keep doing CPR. The ambo should be here soon.

Jerome, Mitch and Lachlan all left. Preston went to turn around and leave but stopped.

"No. Not now. You won't help anything. And I doubt Jay would say anything to you."

I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know who he was talking to. And I don't care for him. It was his fault. He made him angry. He made him run. He almost hurt him. He let him run. He just sat there and watched Michael run outside. It was his fault.

"Preston move."

"No."

"Robert I swear to god you step foot in this room and I will make sure Michael won't be the only one going to the hospital."

I tried so hard to stay strong and not cry. Key word there. Tried. I couldn't. Telling him those words I lost it. I didn't stop with Michael but the tears fell. Falling and landing on his face.

"Jay they are here. Rob move."

They were the words I so desperately needed to hear. I lifted Michael up and moved carefully making sure he was on my back. And I knew he wouldn't fall. Preston pushed Rob out of the way and made room for me.

"Thanks."

I took off downstairs to the paramedics.

"Sir you need to calm down and put him down."

"I don't give a fuck what you say. He get's on that bed. I get in the back with him. And we go straight to the hospital. I will not take anything except ok. Got it."

I ran straight to the back of the ambulance and put him onto the bed they have in the back. Holding his hand the whole time. I would not leave him on his own. I didn't care what happened. I felt a jolt and we were on our way. Please stay awake. Please keep breathing. No one else was here. It was just us. I leaned down and let my head rest lightly on his. Kissing his lips.

"Please Michael. Please don't go. We have so much time together. Here with The Pack. We can go anywhere you want. At any time. I don't care. Just. Please. Stay with me Michael."