Are you ok?

Lachlan's POV

I woke up and looked up at Michael. He was looking up towards the door talking to someone. I didn't want to bother him so I just put my head down again and nuzzled into him. He was so warm. I heard the door close.

"Oh hey your awake."

"Yeah. You were talking to someone so I didn't want to interrupt you."

"Naw you are too sweet."

He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled into him as he did. HE made me so happy. And I can't even explain it.

"How are you feeling?"

"Yeah I feel good now that I'm awake."

"How is your eye?"

"It feels fine for now I guess."

He put a hand slowly and gently on my cheek. I felt my eye start to sting but it didn't hurt as much as it did last time.

"It's ok. It feels better now."

"You didn't flinch or back away."

"No. As I said. It feels better. But it still stung a little."

He went to remove his hand but I buried myself into him further.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Just really comfy."

"Well I need to pee."

"What time is it?"

"Uh."

I watched him roll over and reach an arm over.

"It's 5:30."

"When do Jay and Merome get here?"

"They leave tomorrow so two days."

"Ok. What are we going to do?"

"I don't know. But right now I do need to pee. Do you want to get up out of bed or?"

"Nah I should get up. I feel like I haven't walked in forever."

I rolled back to my side of the bed and swung my legs over before shooting up. Though I fell back down on the bed after having a dizzy spell.

"Get up too fast?"

"Yeah. Not a smart decision."

I waited a moment before I felt Michael grab my hand and pulled me up to my feet.

"You right now?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

"Alright I'll find you soon ok?"

"Yeah."

I watched him smile at me and walk out. I just stood there in the room. I wasn't ok. I had so many things going through my head. What's going on. I Want to be with him. It seems... normal. But. So much shit was going on. And I kind of felt like I was the cause for a lot of it now. I walked out and headed down stairs. I went to head downstairs but heard Caitlin and Josh from behind his door.

"For fuck sake Josh you need to put that. Inside that. How hard is it to do?"

"I'm not putting my dick inside a bird."

"Well then move the fuck over and let me do it."

"What happens if you don't fuck the bird?"

"The bird committee come in and you get killed."

"So it's either fuck a bird or die."

"Yes. Now stick your fucking cock inside that birds puckered little ass hole or I swear to god. I'll force the bird on you myself."