House Hunting

Liam's POV

I still want to hit him. But Simon won't let me. Why not. He's already brown, No one would see a bruise. I won't hit him hard enough to cause serious damage. Just enough for him to not do anything like that again.

"He doesn't know that we all do."

"So what? We are going to let him get away with it?"

"I never said that. But we can't do anything until Michael and Lachlan get out of the house."

"Yeah. I know."

I was worried about them. I don't think Michael has left his room. I got out from under the blankets and thought I'd pay them a visit. I walked out the door and headed down stairs. Vikk had left his room and looked at me. I didn't notice any changes in his expression. But his demeanour. How he stood. IT made it look like he felt like he had authority. If this fucker tries anything I swear to god.

"What are you up to this late?"

"Late? What time is it?"

"Last I checked before going to get a drink. It was about 2:30 in the morning."

"Oh shit I didn't realise it was that late. Sorry I couldn't sleep. Thought I would see if anyone was up. I might just grab a drink as well then and head back. Sorry If I woke you Vikk."

"It's fine. Night Liam."

"Yeah night man."

I continued down the stairs hoping to hear his door close. Though I couldn't hear a thing. I did what I said I would and walked to the Kitchen. Though I was surprised to see Lachlan sitting on a stool.

"What's got you up so late?"

"Just. Vikk. And everything going on. I don't understand why he would do that?"

"Honestly. I wouldn't have a clue either."

"Do you think that we should move out? Of here. I would have no idea where to go. And granted I still barely have enough to secure bond. Or whatever it is over here. It will be really hard to sustain it."

"Yeah I know what you mean."

"Look. I want to keep him safe. I know I've been. Probably the worst person towards him in the past. But I don't know if you knew what was going on. But I really do want to be with him. And when we were here after Josh flew us over. Before Minecon and Kim flew to visit. I was so happy with him. I can't even explain it. But. I got scared. I knew what I was doing was wrong. And I knew I was being selfish but I just. I couldn't not be with him. He made it so much easier to live with myself and my worries and he helped me a lot in the darkest moment of my life. Nd even though I kissed him first. He didn't pull away. He didn't push me. I thought I was ok. I thought he was mine. But when Jay got here. And he almost neglected us all entirely. The only reason he stuck with Rob was because Preston was pissed off and he noticed. The only reason he helped Jerome was because he woke up and found him on the floor in his hotel room. Why was he like that though?"

He had me there. And to be honest. He had enough evidence against him.

"Honestly. I think your over reacting. I don't care about what happened as I wasn't here. But I think you need to stop worrying and take the here and now for what it's worth."

"I might not have a choice. I don't want to worry him."

"Ok. You, Me, Caitlin and Michael are going to go out and look for a place for you guys ok? And no. You don't get a choice."

"Alright. Well I'm going to go back in and try and sleep. Thanks Liam. Goodnight man."

"Yeah. Night Lachy."

"It's All In The Past." (GRA) *In Edit*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara