The ships are sailing

Jay's POV

We were 10 minutes into the trip before Everyone's phone went off at the same time.

"Oh shit. Mitch your going to hate us."

"What's up?"

"VIKK JUST LANDED TURN THE CAR AROUND"

"Whoa Lachy calm down alright."

Michael had his ears covered.

"Is it safe to uncover my ears?"

"Yes micky it is safe.

"WHAT!"

I grabbed his hands off his ears and made him laugh.

"What I couldn't help it. I had to."

Lachlan apologised not realising how loud he was.

"Alright kids looks like we are going to grab vikk as well."

"Wait hang on we don't have enough room do we?"

I'm starting to believe Rob when he said Michael legitimately didn't even know about Vikk and us Aussies.

"Don't worry we won't need to worry about seating. Vikk is really small."

"That's not all as well. But you can wait till later."

Michael glared at me. This should be interesting.

Time Skip Back At The Airport

We just parked again. Lachlan ran off with Mitch while Michael and I stayed back changing the bags around.

"Kinda sucks you know. You and Lachlan have to be back here in a couple of hours anyway. I'm not saying I wish Vikk was later. But it would have been pretty cool if he came on the same plane as Your bags."

"Ah well what are you going to do about it? So you will have to be in the front again."

"Yeah I know I'm the biggest one here I'm use to taking the front seat."

I just looked at him and he smiled.

"Oh I don't really care. I mean would you rather be squashed in the back. Or have a little bit of room to move."

"True. I'm glad your a bit more out of your shell. You were really scared on the plane weren't you. But I think it might be a bit more then the plane."

"Yeah but It's ok. I'm fine. Really. I promise."

"You stuttered and stopped a bit during that sentence. Are you sure your ok?"

He looked at me and squinted a little scrunching up his face. As if he was thinking about what to say.

"I will probably be a bit more open in due time. Just at the moment. I'm trying to be a normal person in another country. Then again. Listen to me. I'm an Aussie in Canada. I literally went from the frying pan. Straight into the freezer."

After a few minutes of moving suitcases around and trying to give Vikk the most amount of room for his bags. Micky just took his bag out.

"I'll just hold onto it in the front for him."

He said smiling. He seemed really kind. Maybe a little bit sheltered. But I won't worry about that just yet. We just stood there and talked for about 10 minutes before we hear someone scream. Or more importantly a british scream.

"For Fuck sake Lachlan PUT ME DOWN!"

I guess I'm use to Vikk but Michael wasn't. He couldn't stop laughing.