New Beginnings

Michael's POV

We not long finished up the video. It was a lot of fun. Nerf guns, Eggs being smashed. I already know I'm going to thoroughly enjoy myself here. Considering what I had going for me and the options available in Australia compared to here. I was starting to believe myself when I thought I had made the right choice. Plus after Jay broke up with me. That made my need to move just that little bit stronger.

"Hey Michael what did that Kazu something person say after he found out who you were living with?"

"It was hilarious. He was all like "What the fuck?""

"What?"

"Oh sorry. I was playing a few games of Salem this morning when I woke up. I got bored by myself so I looked on Twitch and found a streamer. Played along. He liked my playing style... Basically I kicked their asses. He invited me in to a call with him and yeah. Josh come in to get me and he put two and two together after a while."

"Oh. That's interesting."

"Don't worry Simon I'm not stupid. I know to be really careful."

"Just don't forget yeah?"

"Yeah nah It's fine man. Anyway I might go back to my room and look for a job or something."

"Ok. Good luck man. If you need any help let us know."

"Will do. Bye guys."

I walked in and headed to my room. I sat back down at my computer and brought up the internet. It's already different to Australia. And I am already hating it. I decided to hit up Skype instead.

EP – Hey Micool how's it goin?

Mick – Yeah not too bad just having a look online to try and find a job. I don't want to be stuck here and not be able to pay for anything you know?

EP – Yeah that's understandable. Why not find a course to study as well perhaps. That way you can have two options at the same time. If your studying they can't really give you much grief for it?

Mick – Yeah that's a thought. I might check that out as well.

I heard a knock on my door.

"What's up?"

"Hey dude so Caitlin just messaged me and said not to do anything today about a Job or what ever because you will all talk about it later."

Mick – You are a sneaky little fuck aren't you.

EP – I'm good at what I do.

"And besides. We aren't going to kick you out. If anything I'm glad your taking the initiative to plan to look for work now. But even if you find a course to study. I'm happy to keep the money split between us boys so you won't have to worry about anything."

"You really are the dad here aren't you Josh?"

"I just want to look out for my brothers and friends."

"Your sweet Josh."

"Ok. Well Caitlin said that you guys were all meeting up later for dinner. Do you know where your going?"

"Nope. Caitlin said she will be here before and we are going to walk. Apparently it's close or something?"

"Yeah just a couple of turns and a bit of walking."

"Oh so it's just down the road?"

"What? No. I just... Wait no Vikk warned me about you and your Australian shit. Not going to answer back."