Airport

Lachlan's POV

After having just finished the stream, I leant back in my chair staring at the roof. I can't believe I just did that for three hours. I also can't believe my internet managed to last for that long. I got up out of my chair, Grabbed my phone and walked outside. Sitting on the grass, I pulled my phone out to check twitter. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Of course there were the usual, "Great stream Lachy." And of course the other, "Wait this faggot still does this useless shit?" It is annoying how many people will spread hate on people, For no reason, I haven't done anything wrong have I? I started to get up before I felt something hit me in the back of the head. Looking down I see a small pebble.

Jay: "Oi Lachy you haven't even packed man."

Jay yelled out to me from the kitchen.

Lachlan: "You threw a fudging pebble at me, WHAT THE HELL!"

Jay: "Well then get your ass off the grass and go and pack. We need to be at the airport in literally 2 hours."

Lachlan: "Exactly Jay, 2 hours. Chill we will be fine."

Time skip an hour.

Lachlan: "FUCK FUCK FUCK"

I started frantically throwing clothes in my suitcases. Jay just stands in the doorway laughing at me. Of course he was already ready.

Jay: "You have 10 minutes before I leave without you."

Lachlan: "You wouldn't."

Jay: "Do you trust me?"

That was enough for me to get moving. I finally get ready and run downstairs. Saying goodbye to my mum. I race outside and literally throw my bags into the boot. I hop into the back and flip Jay off. He just turns around and laughs at me.

Jay: "Should have been ready earlier."

Dad: "You would think that after doing this for a couple of years he would have."

Lachlan: "Oi nah dad come on your supposed to be on my side."

They laughed at me as we drove to the airport. Brisbane wasn't as big as people think it is. We get to check in just in time. As soon as we walk in they call for all passengers to Sydney. I didn't hear the rest as jay grabbed my bag and ran. Causing me to give chase.

Time skip to the plane.

We get our seats and I'm stuck in the aisle, Jay next to me and another guy in the window seat. He's pretty quiet, He just nodded to us as we sat down, He didn't seem happy. I looked at Jay and he looked at me shrugging. Whatever, I'm just glad to get to Sydney then off to Canada. Should be a good trip.

Time skip to Sydney

Jay got excited landing in Sydney. The guy next to him just waited for everyone else to get off.As we were stuck in the middle, We had to wait as well.

Jay: "Are you staying in Sydney or are you going on another plane?"

I looked around and saw Jay trying to talk to the guy. His heart was too big.

????: "I have to catch another plane."

He spoke softly. Like he was scared. Maybe he wasn't use to flying? Jay just looked at me with a grin, Probably triumphant he got him to talk a little.

Jay: "Ok well so are we. It's extremely unlikely we catch the same plane but have fun wherever you are going."

He just nods. Jay and I grab our stuff and walk off the plane. We have 2 hours before our flight, so we went to the food court and grabbed some food. After sitting down with some Red Rooster, we ate quietly and went down to the station, Getting on the train over to the International Airport. We head over to the gate and sit down.