Bugged

Jay's POV

I heard a loud bang and it didn't take long before my legs had a mind of their own. Maybe he just tripped. Or maybe he bumped into something. The last thing I expected was to see him sitting down on the ground in the hall way. But more like he was pushed. Or fell backwards. I started to walk towards him but I only got half way. He didn't look around. He only looked in the room. Curiosity got the better of me. I walked over and grabbed his hand. Helping him up.

"Well isn't that cute."

That voice sounded familiar. It was the only thought I had when I looked up and saw Seth.

"How the fuck did you get in?"

"That seems to be the question of the day."

"I don't care you need to leave immediately."

I tried to take Michael into the lounge room. But he didn't move. He wouldn't. It was like he was petrified in place. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Sorry Micky."

I yanked him as hard as I could and he almost fell into me but I kept running. Only this time he followed me. He almost tripped over but I caught him.

"Jay help me."

"I'm here It's fine. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

I looked back to see him in the hall way with a knife. Not good. I know knives hurt. The whole pointy object going into skin and coming out red. Not a happy thought. He started walking towards us. I quickly knelt down and put Michael onto my back as I raced out the door.

Vikk's POV

We had just gotten ready to go before I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw the group call was going off. Lachlan and Preston grabbed theirs as well. I answered the call and damn near dropped my phone as I heard what sounded like sobbing on the other side.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Vikk Seth is here. We walked in the door and Michael went into the room but I heard a loud bang and he fell backwards and he was just standing in our room. I have no idea where to go or what to do. Is Rob or Mitch near by?"

I handed my phone over to Rob and watched his expression change from surprise to fear. Preston gave his to Mitch so they could hear it all.

"Ok you remember me telling you about the Arcade down the street."

"Yeah that one. I need you to go there. Tell them your good friends with Mitchell and they will help you out. Stay there until we get back."

"Like Fuck we are going to stay here. There is a difference between being a nuisance. And your lives being in danger. Just do what I said and we will be there as fast as we can."

Mitch hung up and gave his phone back to Preston. Rob just stood there in shock.

"What if they get hurt? What if something happens.?"

"Rob nothing is going to happen. We are going home now."

I felt a little angry. We had already payed for equipment and everything. But they gave us a refund for having not left the lodge. We made our way back to the cars and all got in. Preston with me and Rob. While Lachlan went with Merome.

"They have to be ok."

"They will be Rob. Just drive carefully please."

Jay's POV

I burst through the door and slammed it behind me before jumping into the snow. Hoping to break my fall. When I landed I bolted calling the group. Vikk answered he call first.