Back Story

Jay's POV

After finally ariving at home a few hours later with our bags. Lachlan and I took our bags up to our rooms and put them away. Lachlan went back down to watch the movie with everyone but I stopped when I turned around. Michael was sitting up in his bed still half asleep.

"Hello. What time is it?"

He rubbed his eyes yawning.

"It's 3 pm."

"Ok then I'll be up later baby. It's still early."

That stunned me. I knew he couldn't have been talking to me. He was still asleep. With his head on the pillow.

"Can I sleep a little more?"

"Michael your in Canada."

"Mhm ok whatever Seth. Goodnight."

Goodnight? He must have thought I said 3 am. I was about to reply. But I heard him start snoring quietly. Walking down stairs a little slower then I normally would. I reached the bottom and walked into the kitchen. Walking around the counter and looking at everyone watching the movie. Rob looked at me smiling but saw my face.

"Seth?"

"Yeah what's up with this guy?"

He leans over and grabs the remote. Pauses the movie.

"Aw I was enjoying that."

"Lachlan we can watch it after ok."

"Ok"

"Look guys I need to tell you about Michael."

I just looked at rob. His face dropped.

"So Michael is 19. Same as most of you. I've known him for about 4 years. We got close pretty quickly and became good friends. When He was 17 he met a guy called Seth. They got really close and were together for a good year and a half. They both went to school together and while he was out. Seth wasn't. When they were 18 they started to get really bad abuse from others leading up to the end of the year. Causing Seth to break it off because he couldn't handle being with a faggot who only tried to make other people hurt him."

He stopped for a few seconds to breathe. He must have heard this a million times. But never said it out loud.

"Uh. It obviously didn't go down well. Michael was devastated. He had fallen so hard for this guy. Thought the "Sun shone from his ass," Whatever that meant."

Everyone was dead silent. It wasn't something that we were expecting. That's for sure.

"Look Rob I'm glad you trust us. But in all honesty. I think your not the person to tell us."

"Vikk has a point. I mean. It's sad. Yes. But. You pretty much just outed him, Told us his troubled love life, And probably opened a few more cans of worms."

Lachlan looked like he was about to say something else when we heard footsteps behind us. Michael had woken up and was standing in the kitchen leaning on the island.

"It's ok. I wouldn't be able to tell it without crying. Keep going. I'll correct you if I need to."

Time skip after the conversation.

We sat there for about an hour. Listening to Rob talk about Michael and what has happened.

"So yeah. Nicknames are usually off limits. If he let's you call him something other then Michael. He would probably die for you. And don't try to pry either."

"You forgot one thing man."

"Hm what did I forget?"

Michael walked up to me and just looked into my eyes. You could see the pain and guilt he felt through it all. As if he just had to relive a nightmare. He softly put his arms around me and hugged me tightly. Everyone was staring at us.