He's not so bad...

Michaels POV

Putting down the book I picked up not long after the plane had gotten off the ground. I looked out the window and realised it was pitch black. It was scary, I'm in a plane, A piece of metal, Suspended in the air, Flying along hoping nothing goes wrong. Not only that, I check the screen ahead of me to see It's cloudy. I feel the plane jump a little but that's Just some turbulence right? Nothing to be afraid of. It's normal, You can't fly without a little bit of a bump here and there.

Bing

I quickly grab my phone. If I was trying to stay calm before, I've told that idea to fuck off and I'm panicking now.

Rob: "Michael are you ok? I checked your flight and found where you are. It's pretty cloudy up there, How's the trip?"

Michael: "The plane keeps jumping and it's pitch black."

Rob: "Turbulence is normal ok. It happens all the time."

Michael: "Mhm."

Rob: "It's getting late here, You're going to be here in 6 hours, You're almost here, Just try to think happy thoughts. I'll bring some flowers for you when you land Ok?"

Michael: "You're a dag Rob. You don't have to do that. Hey it's just you picking us up right?"

Rob: "Yeah, with Jay coming as well, now I only have room for you guys. Sorry Preston was excited to meet you as well."

Preston and I got close, But we never played a game together. Just talked when Rob added me in.

Michael: "I'm excited to meet everyone too. I'm still scared though, I've never left Australia, And I'm going to be alone in a different country. With some friends I met on the internet."

Rob: "I know it seems sketchy but your a really good friend ok? You have been for a while. I wouldn't have bought you a ticket over if I didn't trust you and want to meet you."

Michael: "I'm just scared."

Rob: "That's understandable. Is Lachlan or Jay awake?"

I look up over towards them to see One booth has light coming from it. But I wasn't sure if it was Lachy or Jay who was on the inside.

Michael: "One of them are. I don't know which one is though."

Rob: "Ok if you get scared or something happens, Just head over there. I know Jay scares you, Ok, I know, I was worried when Lachy said he brought him along But please trust me. He is a good guy, And everything will be fine."

Michael: "..."

Rob: "Michael?"

Michael: "Ok."

Rob: "Ok. I'm going to try and get some sleep. I have set up alarms while Mitch and Jerome should be here about an hour before you land Which will be another alarm. I will see you soon ok? Just try and stay calm."

The plane jumps again but this time I let out a yelp. I start to tear up just getting scared, I don't want anything to happen. Not while I'm so close."

Michael: "Ok. I'll try."

Rob: "You will be ok. Goodnight."

Michael: "Goodnight Rob."

The plane jumps again and I let out another yelp. I pull my blanket up towards me and I can't help but whimper a little bit. Tears flowing from my eyes. I'm just scared. I'll be fine. Rob has flown a tonne of times. And he has been fine every single time. The turbulence starts to get a little heavier with each passing second. Ok it probably wasn't that bad. But I felt like I was feeling every jump, every vibration, every little sound it made. And I felt uneasy about being in the plane now. I tried to lay back and get some sleep but I couldn't. It kept scaring me. I just sat there trying to stay quiet. Sobbing to myself. I try to pull out another book. 6 hours. Easy. After hitting another bump I grab my phone and decide to message my mum. Only I would but I looked at my watch. Mum had a night shift so I thought I would let her sleep. Or maybe she was just waking up. I dunno. Even with my watch I still didn't know the time zones. This plane is just trying to kill me I swear. Another jump causes me to fumble my phone as it lands on the ground and rolls and flips into the hall between my booth and another. I went to grab it but someone picked it up and handed it to me.