Complications

Time Skip 5 days (I know what a jump. Ok. Mitch and Jerome are as they were before but Mitch and Jess are officially together now. Rob and Preston are going strong and Chelsea is trying to be a friend but Preston is jealous. Vikk is starting to open up a little more with everyone, especially having met someone. The 4 Australians are on edge about different things. And oh man. The drama is about to start for Caitlin and Josh.)

Lachlan's POV

Kim had not long hopped on her plane to head back home. Jay and I had just gotten back home ourselves. It felt weird being here now. Permanently. It was almost surreal. These past couple of months have been to be honest. Something was eating me up inside but I couldn't put my finger on it. Jay has been acting differently as well. But I had a feeling that it was something to do with Michael. It was a little bit of a scary thought.

"You guys have barely talked to each other or anyone in the past couple of days have you?"

"Mum please. Not right now."

"You don't get to do that to me. I'm always going to worry about you Jay. You too Lachlan. You guys have known each other for a while. What's going on?"

Jay was silent.

"What's going on in your head Jay? Your worrying me."

"There is only one thing going through my head."

"One thing. Or one person."

"We all know the answer to that."

I walked up and hugged him. Wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm sure he's fine. Have you actually talked to him?"

He shook his head.

"Well then what do you expect to happen? Is this one of those your too stubborn to message first? Or scared?"

"I've messaged him. 5 days ago. And I haven't had a reply from him."

"Is that why your worried? Your scared he has found someone else?"

"Don't talk like that."

He was getting more and more upset while we were sitting there t the table. John and Keely on the opposite side to us. I looked up to see Keely tilt her head to the side at John. He got up and walked into the study. Keely looked back at me and I nodded towards her.

"Alright Jay come on we are going up stairs. We are going to sit at your computer. And we are going to call and talk to Michael. Right now."

"I don't want to."

"I don't care. While I am here. I'm going to make sure your happy. And I know he is the key to that. So let's go."

I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the chair he sat in. I pushed it back in when he did finally move. Keely followed John while I half dragged Jay up the stairs to his room.

"Why are you making me do this?"

"Because I know that it will make you happy. Because you have been a real sour prick lately."

"Gee thanks for the honesty."

"Your welcome. Now call him."

"I can't do it."

"Why not?"

"What if he doesn't answer. What if he isn't even online? What if he just doesn't want to talk to me any more after what I did?"

"We both know Michael is the type of person that would drop everything in a heart beat to talk to someone if they needed him. And right now. You need him. More then anything."