I'm not sure if we can do this

Time Skip to the last day before The Pack fly home.

Jay's POV

I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to go. I don't care what anyone said. I didn't want to leave him. If he was coming with us then it would be easy to see him. But here in the U.K. I hated the idea of not being able to see him. We had been sitting with the boys for dinner. They all seemed to be a bit too cheery for me. Except Vikk obviously. He seemed like he had been hiding something. He hasn't smiled in a few days. Like something was going through his head.

"Vikk you ok?"

He turned to look at me before shaking his head. At least he was honest. I leaned over towards him while he seemed to shift uncomfortably.

"You don't have to talk to me. But I worry about you guys ok? I worry when you get upset. Or there is something eating away at the back of your mind. Are you ok?"

"Jay I'm fine. It's nothing I can't figure out or work through on my own. Ok?"

"Uh. Sure. Ok. Sorry I asked."

I leaned back and tightened my arms around Michael. He turned to face me and smile. I faked a smile back to him. I love him so much. Even in the worst of times he was always there for everyone. Regardless of his own mental well being. There was so much going through my mind. But it always brought me back to one thing. I loved him. More then anything. I never wanted to hurt him. I never wanted to see him cry. I never wanted to wipe away his tears. I never wanted to see him down or depressed or just. I didn't want to have to help him out of a bad situation. I want to hold him and protect him. Love him. But. Even through it all. Even going through everything over and over again. After everything that has happened. Why does my mind confuse me. I look up and he is looking at me with an exasperated and worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry have you been trying to get my attention?"

"I'm trying but your not making it easy for me."

Listening to him laugh to himself. It's probably the most addicting sound I can think of. Every time he laughed I smiled. I couldn't even help it any more. It was just an automatic reaction. I watched him look at me still smiling.

"What's going on in your pretty little head? You worry me when you start to think. You seem to ignore everything. Vikk does the same thing."

"Sorry. I'm fine. I'm just thinking about how much I'm going to miss you when I go home."

"You will still have Lachlan though."

"Yeah I know. But he is now living with me. And I can't wait to get home and see how this works. It will be interesting. Maybe a bit awkward at first."

"I thought you guys had patched things up?"

"Yeah. We are fine. Just being alone together will be awkward. I don't even remember the last time that happened."

"True. I have taken a lot of your time. I'm sorry."

"Never say sorry for that. Yeah I would like to be with my friends but I'm trying to spend as much time with you as I can before I leave."

"Hey what about us?"

"God damn it Preston how long have you been listening in?"

"Long enough."

"I miss you guys as well. But I'm not your boyfriend. And we aren't together. And I'm about to leave my boyfriend in a foreign country and the time zones aren't exactly nice to me."

"You will be 13 hours ahead."

"So what?"

"You will be 12 hours ahead. Then minus one hour."