Just in time

Jay's POV

Next Morning

I woke up in the morning cuddling with Michael. He looked so peaceful sleeping there. He had a massive smile on his face while he slept. I cuddled him closely. Trying not to wake him. For the first time I was successful. I cuddled into him remembering the night we spent together. I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes. Before being RUDELY INTERRUPTED by Mum knocking on my door.

"Hey man your Father and I are going to go out for Lunch so I will message you later ok?"

"Ok Mum. Talk to you later."

She went to go out before coming back in and smiling at me.

"What?"

"Well. I hope Lachlan figures out what he is going to do. Or who he is going to do... Maybe try not to be so loud next time."

I got shocked and looked up at her. She laughed at me and walked out of my room. Leaving me there stunned.

"Wait hold on."

I went to get up and walk out before I realised I wasn't wearing any pants. Or actually. I wasn't wearing anything...

"Jay what's going on? Why are you looking funny?"

"Nothing Micky go back to sleep. We don't have to work now."

"I forgot about that."

He rolled back over and looked at his phone.

"Yeah no I'm not going back to sleep. It's 11 am. Are your parents home?"

"No they just left to go out for Lunch."

"Good."

"Why?"

I watched as he went to get up out of bed... Before I watched him blush like mad. He turned back to me and started crying.

"Hey whoa what's wrong are you ok?"

"Did we?"

"Yeah we did... WAIT NO MICHAEL DID I HURT YOU? I'M SO SORRY ARE YOU OK? I DIDN'T MEAN TO PLEASE DON'T CRY I'M SORRY!"

"Jay. I'm not hurt. I'm fine. I'm crying. Because I did it. Willingly... And it wasn't forced. I could have said no at any time. But I didn't want to."

I looked at him as he cried. This might be small to me but this was a huge deal to him. To overcome that. I shouldn't have done anything. And waited for a more romantic chance.

"Micky please stop crying. It was honestly the best night of my life. Please stop everything is ok."

"Jay please don't hate me or kick me out of the room."

He crawled into a ball under my blankets. What the fuck did that ass hole do to him? I pulled the blanket up above my head and held him there. He flinched under my touch. Before rolling over to face me. He still had tears in his face. He buried his head into my chest while I wrapped my arms around him.

"Come on Michael. Why don't we get changed. And go out for lunch?"

"Are you sure? I mean. I know it must just be a water drop in a well for you. But like. What about Lachlan and that we could help him out. And the others too. I can still do some more stuff and..."

I kissed him. Mainly to stop his blabbering. He was cute as fuck when he rambled on about the others. And helping them. But I wanted to take him out. And so that is exactly what I am going to do.

"Michael. We have 2 weeks before the event. I'm pretty sure we can help them out more along the way. But right now. You. Me. Lunch."

"And if I say no. Or I'm not hungry?"