Surprise

Michael's POV

I watched Rob get up and leave. He seemed really angry. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened Skype.

Caitlin – Hey Micool. I convinced Josh to come to Minecon with me. He didn't seem to into it. But he said he get's to be with me so all good. How's it going over at your end?

Michael – Hey Caitlin sorry I missed this message. Uh It was going good last night. But now. I'm not sure. When you wake up let me know yeah. Rob is being funny.

I checked the time she messaged me. It was at about 3 am. What was she doing up that late? Anyway.

Michael – Hey Rob. What's going on? We all watched you walk out. Do you want us to follow you? I'm joking. But seriously though are you ok?

Rob – I'm fine. Just need to breathe. Got a message that kind of pushed me the wrong way.

Michael – What was it?

I didn't get a reply from him. I checked my time and we still have a couple of hours till the convention technically opens. It was 7:30. We were heading at 10.

Rob – I can't even talk about it. I know it's not real. Just give me a sec.

Michael – Is Chelsea with you?

Rob – Yeah. She is really nice. I missed her.

Michael – Are we thinking the same thing?

Rob – Not the exact same. But I'm sure you know what's going on in my head.

Michael – At the risk of sounding insensitive. I think you need to wait until we all go home before you say anything. To anyone.

Rob – Yeah ok.

"Michael what's going on? Is he ok?"

"Yeah nah he's fine. He says he is going to meet us at the convention."

"Why is he meeting us there."

"Well he opted to sit out. He and Chelsea said that they were going to catch their own taxi over. There were 9 of us. We would need to split up anyway."

"Oh. That's fair."

I watched Mitch and Jerome get up and walk over to us.

"Hey guys so we decided we would do the same actually. With 7 of us it would be 3 and 3 because you legally can't have more then 4 people in the car seeing as there are no middle seats. So we will meet you there. We need to organise a few things back home anyway. Sorry guys. See you there."

"Alright Mitch We will meet you there. See ya guys."

We waved them off as they left.

"And then there were 5."

"And It's the best 5 let's be honest."

"True. Alright well we still have a few hours before we have to go. What do we want to do?"

Time Skip

Caitlin's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Kim in bed next to me. My eyes widened. When did that happen.

"Josh is down stairs. I made too much noise going through the cupboards apparently looking for mugs and spoons and shit."

"Were you trying to make a cup of tea?"

"That was the original idea."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. He came down and pushed me away."