Betrayal

Michael's POV

"Hey guys we are going to record some videos."

"Ok cool have fun."

They started to head to their rooms to record before Mitch turned around and looked at us worryingly. Not going to lie. That made me a bit sad.

"What do you think that look was for?"

"I have no idea. Well they are recording want to go play a game separately?"

"Have you done any recording since you have been here?"

"Uhh. Yeah of course."

"Jay your lying. You need to record some games ok?"

"Alright fine. But only if you play with me."

"Alright I'll play."

We made our way to our rooms and we started our own call. Then we decided on some basic Minecraft. Same as the other guys. Only when we got in.

"What the fuck."

I looked at his face in Skype to see him look confused. I couldn't help it but laugh. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen.

"So that's what they meant by changing our names."

We got into Hypixel and I couldn't help but laugh at our names. They said they would change it.

"I got Mickyjayg3r."

"Haha I got Jayley. What the hell."

"So are we keeping the names?"

"Would it bring less attention to you?"

"Maybe. Alright Let's go."

Time Skip 2 Hours.

Jay's POV

We had done enough for 2 hours of content hopefully. I'll find a way to break it up and add in a separate intro for the other videos. He sounded really good. Like he had done it before. We heard the others making a fuss from the lounge room so we ended our all and headed out to them.

"Hey guys how was the recording?"

"Yeah was great Rob won. What did you guys do?"

"Well Michael basically made me do some videos because I haven't done any. And I thought it would be fun for him to join in so he wasn't by himself. And uh. In that respect. FUCK YOU GUYS!"

There was a chorus of laughter as everyone knew exactly what I was talking about.

"We couldn't choose the two. So we made both of them. Rob helped us get yours Micky."

"I was going to say. How did you guys get my last name."

"Sorry I thought it was funny."

"It was. I was laughing really hard."

"Alright I dunno about you guys but I'm going to go edit and stuff."

"Alright Jay have fun."

I turned around and starting walking off till I heard Michael laugh again. I was happy he was being a bit more open now.

Michael's POV

"Is this Preston's or Mitch's console?"

"Preston's why?"

"I knew you had minecraft."

"Well you know it's not a very well known game. And I was sure the guys had never heard of it before. So I thought I would give it a try and hey it is actually pretty fun."