Afraid

Caitlin's POV

We had all headed inside the convention. We were hoping that today would be a lot better. But then again. You could never really tell. The guys had all walked off. With Jay and Michael walking off with them. Josh Kim and I didn't plan to stay long. And seeing as The convention was close to the hotel we didn't have to worry about them which Is a plus. Though I really would like to know what Michael was going to do.

"Do you think he will stay here?"

"I genuinely think he will. There is no real reason for him to come home. As we said yesterday there is only myself and Liam at home. Yeah we have family but he doesn't really talk to or see anyone else often enough. And Jay and Lachlan are in Queensland. Which isn't exactly a stroll."

"What would make him want to stay though? His whole life is in Sydney."

"Jay said the same thing last night. But I can't blame him. You guys are all here. And Lewis. And whoever Lizzie is?"

"That's an idea."

Caitlin – Hey Lewis do you know if Lizzie came to the convention? I know she has done Minecraft videos.

Lewis – Yeah we are here. We are walking around with Michael now. He stuck with us.

Caitlin – Where's Jay?

Lewis – He got dragged along with the boys for stuff. I'm not really sure why. Maybe some fan stuff. Liz has been stopped a few times already. I'm just glad I haven't had to take any pictures.

Caitlin – That's odd. Michael got stopped with Vikk a few times.

Lewis – Yeah but didn't he actually do videos with him?

Caitlin – True. I've had a few with Josh. It's a good feeling.

Lewis – Anyway where are you guys I want to see Mum.

Caitlin – We will meet you outside where the boys are ok?

Lewis – Alright cool we were headed that way anyway.

I put my phone back in my pocket as I told Josh, and Kim our change of events. I hadn't noticed Simon had left already.

"When did Simon leave?"

"When you were on your phone. Kid's these days I swear. He just said he was meeting with a friend. Though i have no idea where he went."

I looked around to see some funny looks from random people towards her. I guess Josh and I were a bit old to be here with Kim.

"Do you know where we are headed?"

"Yeah Michael messaged me. Here you read it. I have no idea what it all is."

"It's not that hard. Look it's just over there. This place isn't all THAT big."

"Remember this is big to me."

"Anything bigger then the kitchen is big to you."

"Which one?"

"Work's kitchen. Well both really."

"That's true."

We walked over and waited by the door. Lewis and Lizzie came over and introduced themselves. Kim gave Lizzie a hug as she met her. Before letting go and giving a big small hug to Lewis. If I thought the height difference between Lachlan and mum was funny. This was downright hilarious.

"Enjoying yourself Kim?"

"Yeah actually. Surprisingly. I still have no intention to play the game but it's crazy seeing all this done for a game. One game. And the boys have been telling me things about it all. How it all works."