Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"I knew it!"-Ella

"It was obvious! Duh! Ikaw nga lang ata ang hindi nakaka-confirm niyan eh."

"Eh kasi mas maganda pag may confirmation from you! Or from Alyssa." She answered and I felt her get off from the bed.

"Haven't you asked her yet?"

"Nope. But I can see that she's in love with you."-Ella

I opened my eyes and looked at her with knitted brows. "How'd you know? She never told anyone yet!" My confusion caused Ella to look at me like Im nuts.

"Really, you're asking me?" She pointed at herself. "Im the love expert here. Im the person who has a lot of experience when it comes to love."

An ugly make face involuntarily made it's way on my face. "Your love expertise doesn't work on us Ella. It's not like yours." I said making my way up on my feet. I stretched my arms and as well as my legs once I stand on the soft bed underneath my feet.

"And what do you mean by that?!"-Ella

"You never took your relationship with your past guys seriously." I shrugged.

Ella gasped in shock, her face was priceless, mouth agape, wide eyes with matching hurt expression on her face. It wasn't that harsh, really.

"You don't know me!"-Ella

"I do!"

She stomped her feet. "If you're not my bestfriend I might kill you on the spot."

"Im sorry?" I giggled putting my right hand on my left chest. "Aww, you hurt my feelings! You don't love me at all Els." I faked a cry.

"You hurt my feelings first! You judged me, my past relationship and how I handled it! So after all this years, you're thinking that I am..."-Ella

"You know Im joking!"

"No! You considered me as one of those players out there."-Ella

My faked a shock expression. "I never said anything like that! I was just saying..."

"Same thing with my term!" She pouted adorably causing me to pinch her cheeks. I laughed. "I hate you!" She whined.

"Love you too besh! You know Im joking."

She pushed my hands away, "you don't do that to me!" Her hands made it's way up on her waist and walked closer to the door.

I laughed on my spot while looking at my bestfriend. She was way more sensitive than me, specially when it talks about love or whatever.

"You're amazing Ella. I joked like that because I couldn't believe that you know Alyssa is in love with me."

She suddenly dropped her arms down. I saw how her shoulders lift up as she turned slowly to face me. "Did you say Alyssa is in love with you?" She asked causing me to nod.

Ella cupped her lips using her both hands, her eyes were wide open. She looked like a girl who was stopping herself from screaming or something. Then suddenly I shook my head when she jumped on her feet while screaming without a sound coming out from her mouth.

I grinned at myself mentally, my heart was full of excitement. I didn't know what she's feeling but I know it's the same thing when you see your favourite love team kissing on one of their movies. But anyways! It was a big deal and at the same time it was not. I felt like I was in the middle between the two choices.

"Are you done?" I asked my bestfriend when I got out from the shower. She nodded her head with a big smile written on her lips. "You know what Ella? Mapagkakamalan kitang nakahithit ng kung ano diyan sa labas!" I said before looking at the length mirror near the window.