"Palaaway ka kaya."-Michelle

Napakamot lang si Ella ng ulo at kunwaring tinuro ang cart. "So prutas nalang kakainin natin in three days? Galing ah!" Sabi niya. Napa cross arms ako at sumandal kay Alyssa na kanina pa hindi nagsasalita. She was looking on her small notebook as if checking the list of the things that we needed to buy. And tama nga ako, may list siya ng mga foods.

"So dala-dalawa!"-Bang

"By partner per section."-Fille

"Ok." Michelle and Jia answered in unison. They looked at me and Alyssa as if saying that we are partners too.

"Total si Alyssa at Dennise na sa fruits and vegetable sections, si Amy at Ella sa meat and chicken."-Fille

"Halla!"-Ella

"Are you allergic to meats Ella?"-Amy

"Maarte lang yan Amy. She's not allergic to anything." Jia immediately blurted in with her left eye brow raised to Ella.

"Alam mo?! Pag nandito si Tejada hahampasin ka non! Pagtatanggol ako non." Sabi ni Ella patungkol sa kapatid ni Jia na nag-aaral sa ibang school.

"Ang kaso wala siya, kaya kawawa ka saakin."-Jia

"Enough na guys." Alyssa said for the first time. "So as Fille said, Amy and Ella sa meat and chicken section, me and Den sa fruits and vegetables, Fille and Mika sa chips, Jia and Michelle sa chocolates and last Bang and Ara sa drinks." Organize niyang sabi kaya napa-palakpak ako. They all looked at me as if Im out of place.

"What? Im just proud na nakuha niya pagiging leader ko." I shrugged.

"Nanay ka lang niya te?!"-Ella

"Mana-manahan pala nais niyang girlfriend mo Dan eh!" Ara said tapping Alyssa's shoulder. "Girlfriend slash nanay."

"Leche! Ampangit naman ng term niyo!"-Alyssa

"Hahaha. I know right!" Kanina pa tumatawang sabi ni Mika. She pulled Fille by her side and whispered something making the other girl blushed.

"Ay! Pag nandito si Gretchen hampas abot mo don!"-Ella

"Pag nandito si ate A at Dzi itatapon ka nung mga yun!" Balik na sabi ni Mika at tinuro pa si Ella na para bang nagbabanta siya dito. "Tandaan mo! Mas matangkad ako sayo."

"May Amy ako! Ikaw single ka." Ella stuck her tongue out making us laugh.

Alyssa shook her head while laughing because of our friends. "Dali na mga baliw! Kung ayaw niyong gabihin tayo sa daan." Then she gave them the list of the things they needed to buy.

When the rest of them made their way onto their sections Alyssa and me continued to get some fruits on the aisles. She was pushing the cart while I was the one who's putting stuffs in it. Madali lang naman mag grocery, lalo na sa fruits and vegetable sections. Ichecheck mo lang kung healthy sila, kung fresh or hindi. Unlike sa other sections that you need to read the things at the back, just to make sure na healthy yung food.

"Bakit mo ba binabasa yung sa likod?" Alyssa asked once we get at the hotdogs and cheeses section.

"Eh ganun ako eh. To check if it's healthy." I replied turning to face her.

She pouted her lips showing me a pack of white cheese. "Ang tagal mo kumuha ng stuffs." Sabi niya sabay lagay ng pack sa cart. I reached for it and read the daily servings at the back.

"450 calories A. Too much fat."

"No! Don't put it back. Gusto ko niyan!" Mabilis niyang sabi at pinigilan ang kamay ko na may hawak na cheese pack. "Please?" She pleaded.