"But why?"

Sheila sighed catching my attention. "Unfortunately the day of the tournament is the same day with the basketball tournament. Same time and whatever."

"And what the heck is wrong with that? Is there's something to do with me?"

Michelle and Katherine raised their hands up. I pouted at Kath. "Unfortunately it has to do something about you being the president." Kath said with a pout.

"Yes! But, not actually about you being the president."-Michelle

"Ow!" I gasped when the thought of cheerleading made it's way in my head. "I know now."

Alyssa started to make couple of steps away from me kaya I decided to move out of the box. She turned to look at me and shrugged. I shrugged back causing her to frown deeply. Nang makaupo na ako sa bench ay nagsimula na silang maglaro. My eyes scanned the gym, then I caught a glimpse of Charlene Cruz. I clenched my fist seeing her smile.

"Kayo na ba ni Mark?" Kiefer asked.

I shrugged. "No. Never magiging kami nun."

"Then why are you guys flirting with each other the last time I saw you together?"-Kiefer

Napakunot noo ako. "What are you talking about?"

"Hello! Valentines day. Nung nasa cafeteria tayo. When he startled you with a bunch of flowers."-Kiefer

My brain wasn't functioning at the though kasi wala naman talaga. Unless he was talking about Valentines day, really. That day was a normal day actually, there was this guy who gave me a bunch of flowers and letters. He said he wrote it the first day he saw me. Most of the envelops that I received was actually from him. His name is Coleman, a guy from Germany and a friend of mine in some classes during 10th grade.

"That wasn't Mark. It was Coleman."

Kiefer knitted his brows and as if it hits him, he smiled at me. "Oh yeah! Mark was with Rachel that day."

"Rachel?!"

He immediately covered his mouth using his hand. I laughed at him. "Im not gay! Swear, Im not supposed to blurt it out to anyone. Specially you." He said before wiping his forehead.

"I never said anything that you're gay."

"But im not." He defended himself. I shook my head.

"Ok ok. Whatever."

"Cause it was a secret." He shrugged.

"It's fine with me. But to her." I pouted my lips to point out the girl in number 13 with my name at the back. "Careful. Pag narinig ka ni A, lagot yang kaibigan mo." Sabi ko pa bago tumayo sa bench.

"Aalis kana?"-Kiefer

"Obvious?"

"Aren't you going to wait for Alyssa?" Bigla niyang tanong at mabilis na naglakad sa tabi ko. His question made me stop on my track. "Ano? Napaisip ka!" He laughed with humour. "Alam mo? Halata namang gusto mo rin siya, rin talaga because Alyssa is my bestfriend too. She told me everything."

When I heard Kiefer saying this news to me my jaw tightened but tried not to show it. I looked up at him with a smile and knitted eye brows as if Im confused.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Kiefer made a couple step back. "Well Alyssa likes you. Oh! Nadulas ako." His eyes widened as if he's afraid. I laughed mentally.