"Truth. It shows every emotions you have inside and out." Katherine agreed. Before I could protest they already made their way out of my car.

I sighed. The group made their way in the ymca's building without me. Dennise didn't bother to wait for me which annoyed me to the highest level. I walked at the cold pavement alone until I reached for the automatic door. I saw them talking to the receptionist, Dennise seemed to look for someone because of how she moved onto her spot. She kept on glancing everywhere until she turned to face the entrance.

A smile tugged onto my lips but immediately vanished when she looked away in a blink of an eye. Pahiya ako don, letche. Sarap magpakain sa lupa. Geez! What the heck is happening with us again?! Wow ah! Akala mo sakanilang dalawa talaga, maybe saakin lang. Wala nga lang sakanya eh.

"Hi. Are you Alyssa Valdez?" Someone asked from behind. I looked above my shoulders and saw a red headed girl. "Im Charlene!" She held her hand for a shake hands.

"Charlene who?"

"Charlene Cruz! Remember the girl from the Eco club?"-Charlene

Napaisip ako saglit and remembered how she helped me in the club. She was the girl who ran towards me when I was about to fall from the stairs. And I was carrying those big boxes of papers on my arms. Wews! How could I forget her.

"Hey Charlene! How are you?"

"Im fine. Hoping to be fit this time." She laughed before walking near the automatic door. Mabilis namang bumukas iyon kaya sabay kaming pumasok.

The team was already inside the sports gym while the others were in the actual gyms. I could see them laughing outside the glass walls kaya humarap ulit ako kay Charlene.

"Ikaw? What are you doing here? Are you alone?"-Charlene

"Oh! The school's volleyball team is here, they wanted to play volleyball since yesterday daw. So i brought them here. Wanna join us?"

"Pwede ba? I mean if they don't mind."-Charlene

I shrugged. "Nope." I hand in my card onto the girl at the desk, "they will love to have you. I promise." Sabi ko at humarap sa receptionist. She smiled at me sweetly before giving my card with a small paper. I looked at her confusedly but she only gave me a seductive wink.

Charlene suddenly laughed by my side once we started to walk away from the desk. I glared at her once I noticed that her giggling wouldn't stop any time soon. And I was right, she burst out laughing once we entered the gym's door.

"Well that was surprising!" She fanned herself as if it was hot.

"Ha-ha! Funny Charlene."

"Pero you should grow your hair longer pa kasi. Pang lalakeng gupit naman kasi yan."-Charlene

"Ayoko na. Saka mas comfortable na ako sa buhok ko. It's lighter than the long one."

"Hahaha. Ok pero. The receptionist really like you!" Sagot niya bago lumapit saakin at kinuha ang kanang kamay ko. The touched of her hand send an unfamiliar chills to my system which made me jump on my feet. She looked up and gave me a questioning look. I shrugged. "Where's the small paper?" Takang tanong niya.

Tumitig ako sa mukha niya at napalunok ng mag slow motion bigla ang pag galaw niya. I shook my head before showing her my left hand. She got the paper on my hand and read the letter on it.

"What did she write in it?" I asked feeling a bit unconscious on myself.

"She wrote her phone number and home address." She giggled while handing me the piece of paper.