"Did you at least get your tea?"

"He is making it now."

I laughed to myself now. Josh came into the room with a tray in his hands. With three mugs on it. He put it down as Kim and I sat up.

"Mum's Tea. Caitlin's Coffee. And Mine."

"Oh god not you too."

"Everyone calls her mum. Least that is what I got told. By the way we slept in a little bit."

"How long is a little bit?"

He looked at me and then to Kim.

"Well. She woke me up at 9. But was making so much sound I had to clean up the mess."

"Kim what did you do?"

"I dropped a mug."

"Your hopeless I swear."

"So after I cleaned it up because she was making more noise trying to find a dust pan and broom. Made drinks and brought them up. Well. Simon messaged me. He will be here in about 5 minutes."

"Damn it I need to get changed."

"What about your coffee Caitlin."

"I'll take that with me."

I got up out of bed and grabbed a change of clothes. Before slowly grabbing my drink. I started drinking it as I walked into the bath room and threw some clothes on. Once I had changed I brought everything back. Chucking my dirty clothes into my bag. I realised I should probably grab some new clothes.

"So what do I need to wear?"

"Sorry?"

"Well. It's cold outside. But I doubt it will be so cold in the place right?"

"True. Jeans and a Thick Jumper should do. Then you can carry the jacket with you when we are inside. I haven't actually ever been to one of these either."

"They do get pretty hot. Last year my boys and I went to Insomnia. It got pretty warm pretty fast."

"Insomnia?"

"Don't worry about it Kim. Does Michael know your here?"

"Nope."

"Good. Alright how are we going to do this?"

"I was thinking we get Jay to help us find where he is? And then Yeah."

"He will probably ask us why we aren't messaging him."

"True. I think we should get him to help us actually."

"I'll message him now."

Caitlin – Hey Jay are you guys all at the convention already?

Jay – Hey Caitlin. Yeah we are all here what's up?

Caitlin – I'm going to need your help with something. But you can't tell Michael.

Jay – Ok?

Time Skip

We got to the convention to meet up with Jay. He said he was going to wait for us inside. As we all got out of the car after Josh finally found a parking spot close by, We headed inside. It was lucky that mum had a huge jacket on with a hood to cover her face. I walked next to her while Josh walked next to me with his hand in mine. I looked over and Found Jay talking to someone. Though with the height difference. It was pretty obvious it was Lachlan.

"Guys here."

I yelled out and watched as they turned around. They had spotted me and we quickened our pace. Any second spent not organising this is a second spent not surprising Michael. We walked over until we met up with them. They were leaning a door to a room.