Chapter 31: Occupational hazards

-You can't just turn me into a little soldier like you, my little sister spat right to my face from her position in front of me.

-I don't intend to do so Jill. I just pretend to introduce some boundaries and specially some discipline in your life, and that's what I'm gonna do right now, I told her while firmly grabbing her arm.

In less than a second, fight back or not, I already had my sister over my lap and had started smacking her backside pretty hard . She got me tired of that attitude of hers, beyond the clothing subject. I wasn't really saying something so crazy. In a matter of seconds I could see the exposed skin of my sister's butt redden to an even shade of pink. She'd think twice before wearing stuff so short next time. I cannot believe mom even let her buy this in the first place.

Jill was complaining really loud already, probably because she was mad at me above anything. And she was even more mad when I proceeded to pull down her shorts. Not that it was being of much help, since I you could literally see my sister's behind in that thing. She wasn't thinking clearly, that was obvious to me.

-Stop. You can't tell me what to wear. I'm not gonna listen to you, she said to me while reaching back her hand to stop me.

-We'll see Jillian SMACK SMACK SMACK Like it or not SMACK you are going to SMACK respect the rules of this house SMACK SMACK If you don't want SMACK SMACK to be a prisoner forever SMACK SMACK you will follow these rules by the book SMACK SMACK and if you don't want SMACK to get an even harder spanking SMACK SMACK you are changing SMACK that attitude of yours SMACK SMACK SMACK right now SMACK

-I'm not. You can't make me, she said while kicking with her arm already being held on her lower back by me.

A few tears ran down her cheeks as she started sobbing. I was focused on delivering the hard punishment she earned all by herself.

-Sure I can SMACK SMACK and I will SMACK SMACK I'm not asking SMACK SMACK that much of you Jillian SMACK SMACK You wanna wear a skirt? SMACK Fine SMACK You wanna wear shorts? SMACK Fine too SMACK As long as any of them SMACK at least cover your backside SMACK SMACK for Christ sake SMACK SMACK

She didn't say much after that. Probably the reality that I was right and that she just threw a tantrum for nothing just hit her. It's always late when these things hit her. Cannot she just think before speaking up?

After another dozen of hard smacks I pulled her panties down, which they seemed to be the only appropriate thing of her outfit. Thank God, it was enough already with her 20 years old inappropriate outfit, and all this "America" circus she pulled off. Her backside was already very red, yet she was still in her stubborn state.

-Let go Steve. Please just let go, she said with a tearful voice, fighting against the grip I had around her wrists.

-I don't think so Jill SMACK SMACK I'll let go SMACK SMACK when I make sure SMACK SMACK you're gonna make SMACK SMACK an attitude adjustment young lady SMACK SMACK SMACK

-Please it hurts, she said with a few sniffles, hidding her face beneath her curtain of blonde hair.

-I know it does SMACK SMACK but trust me SMACK when I tell you SMACK SMACK your attitude and your manners SMACK SMACK hurt a lot more SMACK SMACK than this.

A silent moment was gone until my sister decided to give up the attitude. She was only making it worse for herself after all.

-Ok, ok, ok. I'm sorry Stevie, I'm really sorry. I'll do as you say, please!, she started stammering between each smack I'd lend to her bare butt.

-Well that's a decision SMACK SMACK you should have made SMACK SMACK a while ago SMACK SMACK It'd have been smart you know, I said before giving her harder smacks to the top of her thighs, thing that really made her squirm around.