"Yeah we all know the story of Gilbert and Elizaveta so I understand their concern. Anyway I need to go, my parents want me to help with the restaurant." Leon sighs before leaving. Arthur waved before continuing along on his way to the café. Once entering Arthur ties his apron on and stuffs the jacket into the large pocket in the front of the apron. Getting to work on the drinks it didn't take long for Lovino to question him on why there was an alpha smell lingering on him.

"it's Leon's jacket, he wants me to give it to Emil since Mathias won't let him into the apartment." Arthur places a milkshake on a tray before moving onto making an ice coffee.

"That time of month?" Lovino asks and Arthur nods. Mathew appears and takes away the tray with drinks on it. Walking out to hand the drinks out to a table.

Arthur made a cappuccino just before they closed up shop. It wasn't very long later Alfred walked in greeting everyone. Arthur handed him the drink but before he could turn away a large hand stopped him. He was spun around and found Alfred very close to him obviously sniffing him. He could feel his fellow co-workers eyes watching them.

"Who's scent is that?" Alfred asks annoyance leaking into his voice. Arthur felt himself gulp nervously.

"Leon wanted me to give Emil a jacket for Emil's heat." Arthur spoke quietly. He pulls that jacket out of the pocket allowing Alfred to quickly grab it and give it a sniff.

"I'll hold onto this until we reach the apartment." Alfred states and Arthur nods taking off his apron. Walking back into the kitchen to place his apron away he realised how submissive he'd been to the alpha. It'd been years since he'd let an alpha that wasn't family boss him. He made eye contact with a smirking Frenchman.

"Don't you dare say anything Francis." Arthur growls placing the apron in the washing machine. Francis just shrugged at the comment.

"Why I wouldn't say anything, to you that is." Francis grins but starts pouting when Arthur hits him on the shoulder. Francis retreats back to his omega who shakes his head giggling at the two friends. Arthur walks back over to Alfred who gives him a cheery grin. The two say their goodbyes to everyone before they leave out the front door of the cafe.

"So what was that all about?" Arthur asks gesturing at the jacket in Alfred's hand. Alfred just shrugged.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says looking straight ahead.

"You know exactly what I mean." Arthur says stopping and crossing his arms. Alfred sighs stopping and turning to look at the omega.

"To tell you the truth I have no idea why I reacted like that. My guess is that I got jealous that you smelt like an alpha that wasn't me." Alfred looks down at Arthur who looks up at the alpha not dropping eye contact.

"Alright I'll take that answer for now. Come on let's keep going." Arthur sighs and Alfred smiles nodding following the omegas lead. The two continue on their way back to Arthur's apartment.

"You can come inside today I aired the place out this morning. I also had a conversation with Emil." Arthur says and Alfred laughs.

"Look at you being social." He says and Arthur rolls his eyes bumping his shoulder into Alfred. Alfred gently bumps back trying not to be rough with the smaller male. Arthur bumps back again and it soon turns into a game.

Alfred hands Arthur Leon's jacket when they stop outside Mathias and Lukas' apartment door. Arthur knocks and Mathias opens it looking suspiciously at Alfred before spotting Arthur.

"A gift from Leon to Emil." Arthur states handing the jacket to Mathias. The alpha smiles gently taking the jacket into his own hands.

"Tell Leon thanks, Emil seems to be having a rough time. My guess is because he has accepted Leon as his alpha however his alpha isn't with him." Mathias sighs and Arthur nods.

"When I was younger I remember going through that. Francis and I were so close however we had no interest in each other, but somehow it was just our closeness that made everything harder. Of course I'm used to it these days but it was very hard when I was younger." Arthur smiles calmly and Mathias nods.

"Yeah I just don't want what happened to Gilbert and Elizaveta to happen to Emil and Leon. Ivan and Yao agree with me on that." Mathias says and Arthur smiles nodding calmly.

"Anyway we must be off, I have a dinner to cook." Alfred states from the background. Mathias raises his eyebrows looking down at Arthur who was looking over his shoulder at Alfred with a warm smile. Arthur quickly says goodbye following the alpha over to his door. Mathias closes the door walking over to Emil's room walking in and handing Emil the jacket before walking out and over to Lukas.

"You would not believe what I just saw." Mathias says flopping down into his seat next to Lukas.

"What?" Lukas asks uninterestedly.

"Arthur Kirkland being submissive to an alpha." Mathias states turning to look at Lukas who started choking on his drink.

"Excuse me?"